Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 243436373839404142434445464748495051525464 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Any news about location of the shipment, BlueLine?
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    yes, not plastic. I liked the mp5 that are 90% metal. GSG could have made them out of metal alloy like they do with mp40 & STG44.
    Funny how peoples thinks metal is superior to plastic,in certain case it is,but for a .22 lr rifle i think plastic is ok,the gsg 16 is a really light weigth rifle,i have the 3 rifles,mp 40,stg 44 and gsg 16,and i think 10 pounds for the stg 44 and 8 pounds for the mp 40 is ridiculos for a 22 lr rifle.And with it's light weight the GSG 16 is a fun rifle and a good backpack rifle to carry in the woods.

I agree Danfizz. One of the worst things about buying .22LRs is getting one and finding out it's heavy. I don't usually buy .22LRs like this to shoot myself, I mostly buy them as fun guns for new shooters that get them comfortable with the idea of black guns but not as intimidating to shoot as something in 5.56mm is to some newbies. And for teaching my son and his friends.

Believe it or not, one of the most fun things about this gun is how well it points and how it only weighs 4lbs. No way would this gun be as fun if it was made entirely of metal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    Funny how peoples thinks metal is superior to plastic,in certain case it is,but for a .22 lr rifle i think plastic is ok,the gsg 16 is a really light weigth rifle,i have the 3 rifles,mp 40,stg 44 and gsg 16,and i think 10 pounds for the stg 44 and 8 pounds for the mp 40 is ridiculos for a 22 lr rifle.And with it's light weight the GSG 16 is a fun rifle and a good backpack rifle to carry in the woods.
    Funny how people think plastic is superior. You do know plastic is organic and will degrade over time?

You are comparing apple to orange. the real mp5 is made of steel and it weights in at 7 lbs then metal alloy at best would not be more than 6 lbs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Funny how people think plastic is superior. You do know plastic is organic and will degrade over time?

You are comparing apple to orange. the real mp5 is made of steel and it weights in at 7 lbs then metal alloy at best would not be more than 6 lbs.
    As much as I’d like my guns to be cherished enough to be passed down many generations to come, I hope 1000 years from now my descendants are enjoying shooting their frickin’ laser guns.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    As much as I’d like my guns to be cherished enough to be passed down many generations to come, I hope 1000 years from now my descendants are enjoying shooting their frickin’ laser guns.
    Can't, banned by the Libs...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_Seeker View Post
    Can't, banned by the Libs...
    I guess I just assumed that sometime in the next 1000 years every Liberal on the planet dies in some “tragic” boating accident. A guy can dream..

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    They made them as close to the real guns, for collectors, or people that want them, but cannot own the real ones, hence the weight. Little better than having a dewat. At least you can use these ones. If you made a 5LB STG 44, people would complain about it being too light. They didn't make those 2 for backpacking in the woods.

Explain Glocks that been around 25 years, G36 for like 20. Plastic can last. Are we expecting these guns to last forever? No.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Regular
    Still waitting for the update

Quote Originally Posted by HawkWei View Post
    Still waitting for the update
    Are we there yet? No, are we there yet? No.... Why keep asking for updates? BLS would update us when there something to be updated with, since they been great at updating us.. Wait patiently like the rest of us.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.