Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414243444546474849505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

CGN Regular
    It's all just a sign of the times, even my new furnace is made mostly of plastic, even this thread is way different from let's say a type 81 thread where if you ran out of bullets in a war you could still beat the enemy to death with the gun but in this thread we talk about how sexy the gun could be or laser beams and IPhone mounts and flux capacitors.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    It's all just a sign of the times, even my new furnace is made mostly of plastic, even this thread is way different from let's say a type 81 thread where if you ran out of bullets in a war you could still beat the enemy to death with the gun but in this thread we talk about how sexy the gun could be or laser beams and IPhone mounts and flux capacitors.
    I personally wouldn’t want to beat the enemy with an 81 out of fear of bending the receiver..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    I personally wouldn’t want to beat the enemy with an 81 out of fear of bending the receiver..
    Lol, you could straighten it out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    As much as I’d like my guns to be cherished enough to be passed down many generations to come, I hope 1000 years from now my descendants are enjoying shooting their frickin’ laser guns.
    in a 1000 years? your descendants would have to shoot laser guns cos the mrs mistaken the residue and cut the tube in half with a kitchen laser knife and uses the two halves as useable straws. lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    They made them as close to the real guns, for collectors, or people that want them, but cannot own the real ones, hence the weight. Little better than having a dewat. At least you can use these ones. If you made a 5LB STG 44, people would complain about it being too light. They didn't make those 2 for backpacking in the woods.
    i own GSG stg and the two mp40. in the 9mm they actually made the buffer out of steel (almost a pound) to make it heavier than the 22.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkWei View Post
    Do you have an ETA for the first batch? Maybe September?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Sooner than you may think.
    I'm getting a little nervous. BlueLine was very confident that they would be here on or before Sep. It's almost Oct now. With all the Lib-tard BS, what are the chances they had instructed customs to hold all shipments pending the outcome of the election?

It feels a lot like last May when the Liberals and RCMP delayed processing of PALs/RPALs and delays on processing of transfers.

Am I just being paranoid?
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    I'm getting a little nervous. BlueLine was very confident that they would be here on or before Sep. It's almost Oct now. With all the Lib-tard BS, what are the chances they had instructed customs to hold all shipments pending the outcome of the election?

It feels a lot like last May when the Liberals and RCMP delayed processing of PALs/RPALs and delays on processing of transfers.

with things the way they are i think paranoia is justified but don't let it consume you, nothing has happened, yet.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post

I guess the question should be asked, would Blue Line be made aware if a hold placed on their shipment? That’s a lot of money to have turned back around and sent back to the manufacturer. Both for Blue line and the refunds that will have to be made by the companies that offered a pre-order
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    It's unfortunate for Blueline that they used a vague "sooner then you might think" post a month ago.... part of the issue might have been IRG's currently available stock but the lack of update's to the promising promises made a month ago is not helping.

S h i t happens, but getting ghosted and left in the dark is disappointing no matter how much patience a person might have.

It must be frustrating to be an importer/distributor and have no idea where the products are and when they are scheduled to arrive.... give or take a month.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    I'm dying to know like all of the pre order people. But I have faith we'll see them soon. I've said it before and ill say it again. Good things come to those who wait.
    Don't miss... I won't...