Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424344454647484950515253545557 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

CGN Regular
    No Drum mag from the yanks...right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    That's what I heard to. No adjustable trigger no drums no Canadian warranty....damn I know how I'd feel.
    Don't miss... I won't...

Yes, I'm sure the adjustable trigger outweighs the entire month and 2,000 rounds of ammo I've had through this gun. This gun cost me 496$ to my door. It's already payed for itself in fun.

If the adjustable trigger is so great, I'll put this one up on the EE and get another one. No big deal.

The safer bet was always the guns that physically existed in the US, not promises of guns coming from Germany that suddenly had "adjustable" triggers thrown in. That alone should have been a red flag. How could guns so close to delivery have custom parts installed?

Never pre-order! The IRG guns existed and just needed to be imported. That's an easy decision for me. I love to support Canadian business when I can, but it's getting so hard to tell the vendors on this site that are honest and the ones that will say anything for a few more orders.

We will get our drums from Canadian vendors due to ITAR laws prohibiting export of mags holding over 32 rounds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    No Drum mag from the yanks...right?
    Not just for this firearm either.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Yes, I'm sure the adjustable trigger outweighs the entire month and 2,000 rounds of ammo I've had through this gun. This gun cost me 496$ to my door. It's already payed for itself in fun.

If the adjustable trigger is so great, I'll put this one up on the EE and get another one. No big deal.

The safer bet was always the guns that physically existed in the US, not promises of guns coming from Germany that suddenly had "adjustable" triggers thrown in. That alone should have been a red flag. How could guns so close to delivery have custom parts installed?

Never pre-order! The IRG guns existed and just needed to be imported. That's an easy decision for me. I love to support Canadian business when I can, but it's getting so hard to tell the vendors on this site that are honest and the ones that will say anything for a few more orders.

We will get our drums from Canadian vendors due to ITAR laws prohibiting export of mags holding over 32 rounds.
    Says the guy without the adjustable trigger and Canadian warranty. Hope yours doesn't break. it'll be a longer wait then weve had to get it shipped out and back. Oh yeah and ours are coming from the guys that made it. not the guys that tampered with it then put there name on it. lol enjoy
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Indeed. I am in the preorder on the first night of the first vender to set up for it. However, when it gets dragging on too long and lacking much info coming forward from BL..... well my loyalty and commitment might also be lacking. I sadly can see me jumping ship as others are beginning to do due to lack of info coming forward.

More worried about getting one at all before potential Ottawa/CBSA foolery than actual impatience.

Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Regular

Our deal is way better I think I paid $530 to my door with drum mag and trigger thingy and Canadian warranty.This isn't the first time I've done a pre order,waiting doesn't bother me I have enough patience.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Says the guy without the adjustable trigger and Canadian warranty. Hope yours doesn't break. it'll be a longer wait then weve had to get it shipped out and back. Oh yeah and ours are coming from the guys that made it. not the guys that tampered with it then put there name on it. lol enjoy
    I'm not sure why you've got your panties in a bunch... do you know how many times I've sent a gun to a warranty repair center? None. I can do my own machining and repair work. I repair things much more difficult than a fire arm. If a gun of mine was going back it's gonna be a total write off and require a full replacement. I've dealt with IRG's warranty for a Glock pistol, I had amazing service. I sent some pictures and received some new parts to try without even sending the pistol. The whole thing probably took less time than the Canadian tech would have taken to open the package.

I'm not sure why this upsets you so much...

Not upset just happy my adjustable trigger is coming soon. And no panties I go commando.
    Don't miss... I won't...

Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Our deal is way better I think I paid $530 to my door with drum mag and trigger thingy and Canadian warranty.This isn't the first time I've done a pre order,waiting doesn't bother me I have enough patience.
    Curious where? Because the numbers I find are 460$+99$ for the gun and drum so that's 559+tax = 631.60$. If I wanted a drum I would add 99$ plus tax to my 496$ total for the gun to get 607.87$. You payed 24$ extra for the adjustable trigger.

We'll see how nice this trigger is I guess.