Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Super GunNutz
    I wonder if you could swap that stock out for other ones? Even an airsoft one or something to give it more of an authentic look?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy-187 View Post
    I wonder if you could swap that stock out for other ones? Even an airsoft one or something to give it more of an authentic look?
    I kinda like the MP5 look of it actually.

Expired Business Member
    Hey, we just wanted to get something off our chest,

We have been working on this project since the GSG5 time. That is well over 10 years. Countless hours, numerous phone calls, pages of documentation, lots of money, and back and forth between the manufacturer, RCMP and us was spent on this project.

Few months ago, a sample of the GSG-16 was finally requested, and was sent to the RCMP lab. We must say, the RCMP have been wonderful throughout this process. We all worked together on this, to get this approved as a NON-RESTRICTED. It was a long process, but a well worth one.

Now, it has come to our awareness that there is 'other' businesses on this forum that thrive on leeching on our hard work, and it is super frustrating. So we would kindly ask you, please be careful, vigilant and to support your local Canadian dealers who work hard to bring you cool, new products such as the GSG-16. BTW, they should be available very soon.

Always ask where your GSG rifle comes from, and if it was purchased through German Sports Guns official Canadian representation. Precisely in these times, we need to stick together and act as a unit, and you can do that with your votes, and your wallet.

Thank you everyone for listening.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post

We have been working on this project since the GSG5 time. That is well over 10 years. Countless hours, numerous phone calls, pages of documentation, lots of money, and back and forth between the manufacturer, RCMP and us was spent on this project.

Few months ago, a sample of the GSG-16 was finally requested, and was sent to the RCMP lab. We must say, the RCMP have been wonderful throughout this process. We all worked together on this, to get this approved as a NON-RESTRICTED. It was a long process, but a well worth one.

Now, it has come to our awareness that there is 'other' businesses on this forum that thrive on leeching on our hard work, and it is super frustrating. So we would kindly ask you, please be careful, vigilant and to support your local Canadian dealers who work hard to bring you cool, new products such as the GSG-16. BTW, they should be available very soon.

Always ask where your GSG rifle comes from, and if it was purchased through German Sports Guns official Canadian representation. Precisely in these times, we need to stick together and act as a unit, and you can do that with your votes, and your wallet.

On that note as been asked, Where do I send my money as I want to support local and do not mind waiting a bit longer but I can’t do that if I don’t have somewhere to swipe a visa... thank you for the hard work!
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post

Keep up the great work, looking forward to this big time!!! Please bring in a bunch of mags and accessories like DRUM mags
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    i'm in ill take one at least .
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Please tell me you will have the fixed stock available as an option.
    Thank you for putting in the work, guys.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Can we please have a reliable 50+Round mag?

BANNED
    I've always wanted a 22lr mp5 clone. Can't wait guys!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Cool gun.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.