Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3444464748495051525354555657585960616264 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post

Unfortunately the manual does not cover that, and i read the MSR Rx22 manual, it saids turn the cap screw right on top, i dont got no cap screw. Its a big gaping void there.
    Is it possible that yours does not have the adjustable trigger because you have the IRG imported version?
    "I saw a movie once where only the military and police had guns. It was called Schindler's List".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OntarioTim View Post
    Is it possible that yours does not have the adjustable trigger because you have the IRG imported version?
    This. I believe he jumped ship because of Act 2 Scene 1 of ‘Youza and the Restless’.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    This. I believe he jumped ship because of Act 2 Scene 1 of ‘Youza and the Restless’.
    thats a sweet blueline prohib rifle i got here

#scandalous. Its ok to be butthurt, i dont judge.
    Plus i am very aware that the irg version does not have the adjustable trigger.
    Save Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by OntarioTim View Post
    I did not know that i could pick up an Irg version at blueline.

Side note, i will also be picking up an irg gsg as well.
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Wow. You're going around in other threads mentioning my name lol stuck om what you seem to think is your best wordplay of the week... good grief...

you talk about me at the dinner table too, fan boy?
    You're on some other level of obsession. If I cared i'd suggest seeing a professional, but i'd rather watch you embarass yourself thinking you're winning the internetz.

Let me know if you want an autograph. I'll charge you the same amount ive spent on this rifle, then at least you'll have a real reason to care about me...

Mindblowing...

Youza.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Wow. You're going around in other threads mentioning my name lol stuck om what you seem to think is your best wordplay of the week... good grief...

you talk about me at the dinner table too, fan boy?
    You're on some other level of obsession. If I cared i'd suggest seeing a professional, but i'd rather watch you embarass yourself thinking you're winning the internetz.

Let me know if you want an autograph. I'll charge you the same amount ive spent on this rifle, then at least you'll have a real reason to care about me...

Mindblowing...

Youza.
    Everyone seems to be a tad sensitive lately. Any update on that bulk import of tissues, BLS?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    Also this.
    I dont see why not, the lower just houses the trigger. Function checked ok.
    Save Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    So how do you adjust this "adjustable trigger"?

Unfortunately the manual does not cover that, and i read the MSR Rx22 manual, it saids turn the cap screw right on top, i dont got no cap screw. Its a big gaping void there.

Also, you guys know that if you undo the 2 screws in the collapsible stock, u can flip it so that the lever now faces the proper HK way right!?
    Thanks for the tip on flipping the stock switch to the bottom side. I found the RX22 info you were referring to. Would you post a pic of what your trigger group looks like from this angle please?

(This is the RX22)

Here is a pic of the old GSG-5 trigger group for reference:

Last edited by Sarge_DL; 10-13-2019 at 03:38 PM.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    Thanks for the tip on flipping the stock switch to the bottom side. I found the RX22 info you were referring to. Would you post a pic of what your trigger group looks like from this angle please?

(This is the RX22)

Here is a pic of the old GSG-5 trigger group for reference:

will post pic when i get home, but thats what my trigger looks like
    Save Hong Kong!