Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3545474849505152535455565758596061626365 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    will post pic when i get home, but thats what my trigger looks like
    You're scaring me. Did BlueLine really screw this up and their GSG-16s not come with the promised adjustable triggers....?
    Last edited by Sarge_DL; 10-13-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    You're scaring me. Did BlueLine really screw this up and their GSG-16s not come with the promised adjustable triggers....?
    I think they done fu cked up.

See pic
    Save Hong Kong!

"Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

I got a fix for it.

If any of you have ever screw around with AR, you will know that the set screw for the gas block comes loose.

So what i am gonna do is see that hole just forward of the hammer!? I am gonna thread that set screw right in there.

Save Hong Kong!

Fingers crossed! I'm assuming, putting a screw in there, putting pressure down onto that metal block, it's gonna preload that spring and make the trigger pull lighter....

Thing is though you shouldn't have to do that after paying $459+tax. If this is for real and nobody has an adjustable trigger......oh man theres not even words.

Well, i wouldn't say it doesnt come with it. I just havent figure out the proper OEM German way. Because this is a Canadian only option, the manual doesnt cover it. But after reading the Msr rx22 manual, i kinda see their logic and hence why i use a set screw the way the Rx22 is doing it.

Or they forgot to thread mine. Which is entirely possible, seeing how i have seen a Jetta with front leather seats and rear fabric seats before during PDI
    Save Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Looks awesome. Which airsoft brand lower fit?
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    Looks awesome. Which airsoft brand lower fit?
    I would also love to know. You got your GSG looking amazing. What brand is that stock? The modified norinco one?

So the fix in thoery works!! Just that the set screw wasnt long enough to give it any adjustment. If i were to add washer on the bottom side where it pushes up against the trigger bow. It lowers the pull weight, so the MSR manual is correct.

The collapsible stock is a classic army stock, the 2 bar are actually made out of metal and a soft rubber pad.

The fixed stock is of actual Norinco mp5 stock that needs trimming.

As for the lower that all the people have been asking, it is a Tokyo Marui mp5 that i have. Disclamier, it does take a few hours of modding and dremel to fit. If you sre shopping for a lower, this is what you need to look for.

The pin hole block at the end, and a complete empty lower. Some lower has partition on the inside.

If you ever find one, pm me the link and i can have a look for you.

So far the 2 successful lower i have gotten was:
    My old school gen 1 blow back tokyo marui lower ( which actually has a trigger and hammer)
    My other honger friend who has an ICS.

Save Hong Kong!