Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 435355565758596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

I pre ordered my GSG Aug 13, or so, and I still haven’t received it from Bullseye, or had any of my questions answered in one of their threads.
    I cancelled at the end of last week, walked into my local gun store and bought it off the shelf for less money.

STILL waiting on the fully paid for 6 mags and the drum to show up one of these days, or a tracking number at the least.

My last pre order I’ll ever be making.
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Justins1877 View Post
    I pre ordered my GSG Aug 13, or so, and I still haven’t received it from Bullseye, or had any of my questions answered in one of their threads.
    I cancelled at the end of last week, walked into my local gun store and bought it off the shelf for less money.

STILL waiting on the fully paid for 6 mags and the drum to show up one of these days, or a tracking number at the least.

My last pre order I’ll ever be making.
    Aug13? I don't think they are passed much passed Aug 02 right now,ya you would of been waiting 3 weeks at this rate.

I got mine from rrages.com for $14.89 plus about $5.00 shipping US.
    They sent it out right away and I had it in hand in about 6 days.
    They sent me 4 pins, one large and three small. They fit perfectly and I only needed the two short pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    would someone mind measuring the diameter of the HK push pin? i would like to swap the takedown pin on my mp40.
    The MP5 pins I got from rrages.com measure 32mm x 5mm for the small pin and 40mm x 6mm for the large.
    Only needed the two small.

Quote Originally Posted by fijiflash007 View Post
    Cabelas showed them being in stock and wanted full price from the beginning of the preorder. I almost bought it before I saw the fine print that it was a preorder. I chose Kelly’s since the wanted $0 down to be on the list. This is the third preorder that I’ve done in 3 years (Bullseye for a Derya MK12-flawless; Tenda WK180C-painful AF but no Vendor was seamless in that one; Kelly’s for GSG-16; said rifles are coming in any day wanted full pop from me last week-no update from them since they took my money). I wouldn’t do it again and just wait for any new purchase to be in stock/on the shelves. Headache of paying and having nothing in my hands sucks.
    Preordered through Kelly's 8/29/19 ($0 down), paid for the rifle in full on 10/11/19, rifle arrived at my house today (3 days earlier than expected; said I'd have it on Friday) with a note saying "Extra magazine will be shipped to you once they come in". Looks like the "special gift" is a 3rd magazine, which I believe was said in a previous message in this thread.

Looking forward to trying it out!

Ordered a blue line gsg 16 through a big box store, paid $419 with free shipping. One day delivery.

I didnt get a special gift though so u guys are on top

Well I'd say you are well ahead. Most of us paid $40 more and many of us are still waiting after paying in full!
    "I saw a movie once where only the military and police had guns. It was called Schindler's List".

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Just a FYI, they're a drop ship place. I placed an order on Sept 7th, my item didn't ship till the 27th. They don't let you know what is actually in store, or has to be ordered in.
    You are 100% correct. I have only dealt with them once and it took a few phone calls to find out what the delay was. It would probably be good to call and make sure they have them in store. Their website does not show their actual inventory.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Had anyone run Federal Automatch, or the Federal copper washed Champion ammo thru them?
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Had anyone run Federal Automatch, or the Federal copper washed Champion ammo thru them?
    I've dumped a few mags of the Champion ammo and no problems at all. In fact I'm going out to buy another 1k tomorrow.