Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4454565758596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Aug13? I don't think they are passed much passed Aug 02 right now,ya you would of been waiting 3 weeks at this rate.
    Glad I made the right decision. I’ve already taken it out twice since I got it Saturday.
    No problems to report!
    I’m on the call list for when mags show up at my LGS, the company that I pre ordered from is on a race against the clock.
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

Anyone got drum mags? My local dealer said they aren't coming in anymore and canceled the order. I remember seeing they were in stock at Cabela's but now they are also out of stock and on backorder.

EDIT: Sorry, drum mags came in. The spare mags are the one on limbo.
    Last edited by Bomiheko; 10-30-2019 at 05:30 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomiheko View Post
    Anyone got drum mags? My local dealer said they aren't coming in anymore and canceled the order. I remember seeing they were in stock at Cabela's but now they are also out of stock and on backorder.
    My LGS told me they're coming at a later date, and that's it. Even my spare mags I ordered will take a while apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzi View Post
    My LGS told me they're coming at a later date, and that's it. Even my spare mags I ordered will take a while apparently.
    Yah I made a correction. I got my drum mags but not spare mags. Those according to my LGS have no ETA on when they're coming and could be few months out.

Alright, my gsg 16 came in the mail today. Everything looks to be pretty good. Came with the 2 mags as promised, but the trigger does not seem to be adjustable though (as also advertised by BL). No screw visible to adjust the trigger from the outside. Do I need to disassemble the firearm and get to the trigger group to be able to adjust it? Anybody else get theirs from BL without an adjustable trigger?

I'll disassemble the rifle later tonight and check. I'll update when I do.
    Last edited by mhintay; 10-31-2019 at 09:04 PM.

My trigger adjustment screw came in a seperate ziplock bag with instructions to install fairly simple but i chose not to install

Doesnt seem to have any adjustments after removing lower receiver. Unless I have break the lower receiver even further..

I didnt get a separate ziplock bag with the screw in it =(Name:  20191031_214315.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  52.1 KB

Take a pic close up from topside of lower....looking down on top side of trigger...

I did, unfortunately it seems theres a limit to the amount of photos I can post on here =(

Quote Originally Posted by mhintay View Post
    Doesnt seem to have any adjustments after removing lower receiver. Unless I have break the lower receiver even further..

I didnt get a separate ziplock bag with the screw in it =(Name:  20191031_214315.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  52.1 KB
    Looking at the wrong end..

Quote Originally Posted by mhintay View Post
    I did, unfortunately it seems theres a limit to the amount of photos I can post on here =(
    Well Blueline said, if you didn't get it. Email them and they will send you one. There is a hole on the top, forward left of the hammer. It's not tapped. Screw taps it self. That were the screw goes.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.