NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

In another thread, someone asked some questions, we thought they were valid questions and might as well post them here as well.
Let us try and answer these questions for you.

1) IS there a one Canadian Source?

We, Blue Line Solutions, out of Vancouver, BC are the Official Canadian Importer and Distributor of German Sport Guns (GSG) products in the country.

2) IF there was a problem, will that source correct that problem OR will you be told to go through "hoops" and then contact the U.S importer?

You will contact your dealer, and the dealer can go through us, or you can contact us directly and we will take care of all the service/warranty needs.

3) What ALL comes with the GSG16 sold in Canada?

All official Blue Line Solutions imported GSG-16, with the serial numbers that start with BL ###X, and the Blue Line Solutions logo engraved on the side (see picture below), will have limited lifetime warranty offered through us, and any problems, issues or questions will be handled by us, in Canada. As for serial numbers that do not start with the two letters BL, you will have to go back to the dealer and inquire. But let's be clear, it is certainly not going back to the manufacturer in Germany for repair, like claimed in other threads, but the U.S. importer.

4) What is the Full price of the GSG16 before the $100.00 deposit. Never mind the S&H, Taxes?

The MSRP is pegged at $459 plus tax, depending in what province you reside, but the Blue Line Solutions GSG-16 comes with one (1) extra magazine. Also an optional Blue Line 110 Rounds Drum Magazine will be available for your pleasure.

Here is the official Blue Line Canadian GSG-16 alongside the GSG5.

GSG16_GSG5_1.jpg
GSG16_GSG5_2.jpg
GSG16_GSG5_4.jpg
GSG16_GSG5_3.jpg

Attachments

• GSG16_GSG5_1.jpg
    GSG16_GSG5_1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • GSG16_GSG5_2.jpg
    GSG16_GSG5_2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,089
  • GSG16_GSG5_4.jpg
    GSG16_GSG5_4.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,091
  • GSG16_GSG5_3.jpg
    GSG16_GSG5_3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,087
We need a parts kit for this gun to make it look like the GSG-5. That model looks worlds better than the GSG-15. But ... the GSG-15 looks like it could pretty easily be fitted with the 5 parts.

Can they make an MP5K-PDW pinned stock, short barrel version?

GSG-5 PK

I don't think we'll have any variation available in the first little while, we will concentrate on the original configuration GSG-16 first. Pinned stocks, short barrels, and everything else is something we might discuss down the road, but we don't foresee it being here any time soon. Not at this time at least.

We currently have so many new and exciting projects on the go, including the MP40 9 emem's, now the GSG-16, drum magazines, and a few other new and exciting things ....

Yeah I wouldn’t mind buying one so long as they (or you) offered a solid stock and that original handguard (as you show in the gsg().

Until I see some in Canadian hands it might be too big of a project to take on so I’ll have to wait a bit

Either way. Good on you guys to do this. Looking forward to buying one down the road

Yeah I wouldn’t mind buying one so long as they (or you) offered a solid stock and that original handguard (as you show in the gsg().

Until I see some in Canadian hands it might be too big of a project to take on so I’ll have to wait a bit

Either way. Good on you guys to do this. Looking forward to buying one down the road

Exactly this. I'm excited to get one, when I can get the solid stock (or other accessories) in the same cart.

Back
Top Bottom