NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

ANNOUNCEMENT, AUG 15

We have just received confirmation from Germany;

All Canadian, Blue Line Solutions imported GSG-16 rifles will come with an ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER of the same kind as in the GSG-15 Competition model.

Let's make it clear, the trigger upgrade is not currently available in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world. This will be a CANADA only upgrade, and will not cost you a penny more.

Thank you GSG. :p

Whats this adjustable trigger you speak of? I tried google and its not showing me what it does

Your Google-foo is weak:

“The GSG-15 Competition has an Anschutz 16-1/2" match grade barrel with recessed target crown for accuracy rarely thought achievable in a semi auto rimfire rifle. The improved Anschutz manufactured single stage trigger is adjustable from 3.3 to 5.5 lb. (factory set at 4 lb.) for a crisp pull every time and will help improve your groups.”

Your Google-foo is weak:

“The GSG-15 Competition has an Anschutz 16-1/2" match grade barrel with recessed target crown for accuracy rarely thought achievable in a semi auto rimfire rifle. The improved Anschutz manufactured single stage trigger is adjustable from 3.3 to 5.5 lb. (factory set at 4 lb.) for a crisp pull every time and will help improve your groups.”

Thank you.

So, will the competition model be available here? Anschutz barrel would be a nice feature. If so, how much more?

No interest unless it goes to 9mm

I would be more interested in 22WMR. Not an engineer but upsizing this from 22lr to 22WMR should be easier than going to a centrefire system. We should also be able to keep the non-restricted status and mag capacity being that 22WMR is still rimfire

We had some fun last night with the GSG-16. Here are some wallpapers in 4K for your monitors.

Download 4K Resolutions Here.

w0MJFuU.jpg

NKrMEBs.jpg

DxafnKm.jpg

Download 4K Resolutions Here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom