Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 465658596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    So I guess I have to call and request the trigger screw ? As opposed to it being shipped with the gun like the initial add stated ?
    Unfortunately, this is the reality.

Anyone know what size socket head screw it is?

Update:

After talking to a BL representative about not receiving the screw kit for the adjustable trigger (since I received my GSG 16 without one), i was told that they will send it to me right away. Unfortunately, that was over 2 weeks ago. BL either lied to me about sending one my way or it somehow got lost in the mail. Either way, it's very frustrating. Since a) the trigger should had already came along with the rifle, and b) having to wait around for the screw to arrive if it was sent, or being lied to about the screw being sent to me when it actually hasnt been sent.

Note: I live in vancouver and BL is located in vancouver. Even with snail mail, it shouldnt take this long to arrive (over 2 weeks and counting)

Quote Originally Posted by mhintay View Post
    Update:

After talking to a BL representative about not receiving the screw kit for the adjustable trigger (since I received my GSG 16 without one), i was told that they will send it to me right away. Unfortunately, that was over 2 weeks ago. BL either lied to me about sending one my way or it somehow got lost in the mail. Either way, it's very frustrating. Since a) the trigger should had already came along with the rifle, and b) having to wait around for the screw to arrive if it was sent, or being lied to about the screw being sent to me when it actually hasnt been sent.

Note: I live in vancouver and BL is located in vancouver. Even with snail mail, it shouldnt take this long to arrive (over 2 weeks and counting)
    To be fair, they may have actually sent it but it didn't make it.

I couldn't even read the print on the envelope they sent so I was amazed Canada Post was able to. Hopefully they fixed their printer since the screw wasn't in my package and I'm waiting for another to arrive.

I emailed in for that screw close to a month ago. Should i even bother to email in again?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by addhawk View Post
    I emailed in for that screw close to a month ago. Should i even bother to email in again?
    Yea. I don't think I will see mine either. It's been a while.

Good luck
    Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

I received the adjustment screw, finally. It took nearly a month (vancouver to Vancouver mail), but at least it's here now.

Also received my hk push pins from rrages.

Both items have now been installed and I figured I might as well thoroughly clean the rifle since I already have it disassembled.

Taking it out to the woods this coming weekend.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I received mine in the mail today. Works well. Thank you BLS.

Cheers
    Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer unstableryan's Avatar
    Just took mine apart. Not as advertised. No screw.

I'll call them tomorrow, but being straight out misled isn't cool.

Got my screw in the box with the rifle. Pins from rrages fit with no issues.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel