Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38485051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Quote Originally Posted by Myrangetime View Post
    I am not happy with the information that I am getting.
    BL shipped them out on Oct. 8th.
    My store said they were to be the first to recieve them and that they would only charge the balance when shipped.
    They asked for payment last Friday so I thought it would get here sometime this week. They told me Thursday that it would be in in another 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.
    That will be another two weeks at least.
    Well another business said that there was a delay (act of god) so there is no spare mags if you ordered extra, So the guns that extra mags were ordered, would be held till they come in. Also GSG forgot to install screws. Plus they are probably holding them till the screws come in, so they can install something GSG forgot. So no other customers complain about their adjustable trigger not being able to adjust.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

I got the email from Bullseye asking for the rest of the payment on Thursday. Said they were expecting them in the coming days, whatever that means.
    IDPA
    SSP - Expert
    DVC

The number one Highway was shut down from oct 10-12 from Winnipeg MB to Brandon. So there is part of your delays

Quote Originally Posted by jdsig9 View Post
    I got the email from Bullseye asking for the rest of the payment on Thursday. Said they were expecting them in the coming days, whatever that means.
    I got the same email.
    Having said that, there seems to be a lot of “hurry up and wait” going on here.
    I’ve never done a pre-order before, and after all the “they are here”, “they are on the way”, “oh wait we forgot this piece and that piece”, I don’t think I’ll do one again.
    Especially when the stores keep pulling and then reposting for pre-orders.
    How about they take care of the ones that are already waiting and have been for months, before they start taking other orders.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Has there ever been a preorder that came in on time, on budget, and complete? Which is why I just can't bring myself to get involved.

This is the second one I've done with Bullseye. The first being the Glock 48 earlier this year. It went fairly smooth though they were a little late but you cant blame the store for that. I think it's more excitement/impatience than anything else. I mean really, the "tentative ETA" has been Fall 2019 since the preorders were available at the end of July so they are technically on time I guess.
    IDPA
    SSP - Expert
    DVC

My biggest frustration is that after waiting so long and hearing that they were shipped out from the distributor I could have just ordered the same thing for the same price from a box store and it looks like I would have got it by now.
    And they have no answers for the delays!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    My biggest frustration is that after waiting so long and hearing that they were shipped out from the distributor I could have just ordered the same thing for the same price from a box store and it looks like I would have got it by now.
    I never understood the appeal of preorders. I mean, unless the vendors are only ordering or expecting a certain number, I’ve always just waited until they arrived and gone into the store to pick one up. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

This^^^^^^. I see they are for sale at Cabelas online and in store here in town, yet still awaiting arrival (as of last Thursday) to the store I ordered from.
    Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by thebutcher View Post
    This^^^^^^. I see they are for sale at Cabelas online and in store here in town, yet still awaiting arrival (as of last Thursday) to the store I ordered from.
    Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
    Cabelas showed them being in stock and wanted full price from the beginning of the preorder. I almost bought it before I saw the fine print that it was a preorder. I chose Kelly’s since the wanted $0 down to be on the list. This is the third preorder that I’ve done in 3 years (Bullseye for a Derya MK12-flawless; Tenda WK180C-painful AF but no Vendor was seamless in that one; Kelly’s for GSG-16; said rifles are coming in any day wanted full pop from me last week-no update from them since they took my money). I wouldn’t do it again and just wait for any new purchase to be in stock/on the shelves. Headache of paying and having nothing in my hands sucks.