Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37474950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

The description states that it comes with two 22rd mags and adjustable trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    So, if the dealer is selling it with one magazine, are they are stripping one out and selling it separately?
    Cabelas description states that they come with two 22rd mags and adjustable trigger.

This is fairly annoying that Cabela's has them available online before we get our preorders. And that they are offering them with the Blue Line "exclusive" adjustable triggers.
    IDPA
    SSP - Expert
    DVC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer joe-nwt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsig9 View Post
    This is fairly annoying that Cabela's has them available online before we get our preorders. And that they are offering them with the Blue Line "exclusive" adjustable triggers.
    Not surprising that one of Blue Line's first "pre-orders" is a crate of GSG-16s to one customer who likely had to put down a much larger deposit or the full amount up front.
    ...I don't like making plans for the day because then "premeditated" gets thrown around the courtroom.

So... what happened to the 3 crates received on the first week and 2 crates this week? Are the shipments coming in at the rate expected? As well as going out to customers? How many rifles are there per crate? Are we gon receive our rifles this year? Blue line, we need answers.. please!

Quote Originally Posted by mhintay View Post
    So... what happened to the 3 crates received on the first week and 2 crates this week? Are the shipments coming in at the rate expected? As well as going out to customers? How many rifles are there per crate? Are we gon receive our rifles this year? Blue line, we need answers.. please!
    I am not happy with the information that I am getting.
    BL shipped them out on Oct. 8th.
    My store said they were to be the first to recieve them and that they would only charge the balance when shipped.
    They asked for payment last Friday so I thought it would get here sometime this week. They told me Thursday that it would be in in another 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.
    That will be another two weeks at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrangetime View Post
    I am not happy with the information that I am getting.
    BL shipped them out on Oct. 8th.
    My store said they were to be the first to recieve them and that they would only charge the balance when shipped.
    They asked for payment last Friday so I thought it would get here sometime this week. They told me Thursday that it would be in in another 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.
    That will be another two weeks at least.
    Sigh, quite honestly, I had my doubts with blue line before I paid my order in full. Thinking maybe they're a much more reputable dealer now than they were back then. So I decided to go ahead and put my trust in them, but I was completely wrong. From this experience alone, i will never do business with blue line ever again. Sole canadian gsg importer my ass, IRG got these rifles in first, now other big box stores got them in including cabelas, while the "official canadian gsg importer" cant even pull through on what they advertised to their canadian customers. Definitely cant trust what they say and will never deal with them ever again in the future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Sigh, quite honestly, I had my doubts with blue line before I paid my order in full. Thinking maybe they're a much more reputable dealer now than they were back then. So I decided to go ahead and put my trust in them, but I was completely wrong. From this experience alone, i will never do business with blue line ever again. Sole canadian gsg importer my ass, IRG got these rifles in first, now other big box stores got them in including cabelas, while the "official canadian gsg importer" cant even pull through on what they advertised to their canadian customers. Definitely cant trust what they say and will never deal with them ever again in the future.
    Canadian Gun Nutz after every preorder:

Businesses were starting to get their shipment of GSG this week. So whats the problem? And who says Cabelas are ACTUALLY instock? And if so. MB where the depot is, is much closer than Ontario. So they would get theirs sooner. From the sounds of it, there was delays in shipping from GSG.. So how is that BL fault? GSG were the ones that forgot to install the adjustable trigger screw, GSG was the one that had a shipping delay for the extra mags.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsig9 View Post
    Maybe thats because BL distributes to cabelas? Would still not explain why they got it before preorder buyers received theirs.

Youza.