Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3242444546474849505152535455565758596062 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Quote Originally Posted by Maximcan View Post
    Yeah, I'd really like to know this as well.
    If this is true, that's dirty business tactics. Not to mention all the people who purchased the ATI GSG being turned into criminals. How would that be sold on here "BL turns on Canadian Consumers and Gun Owners for profit over GSG-16"
    My spider sense is tinkling, me and youza may get all our comments deleted off of here and in the other threads and somehow we will turn pink.

I held off paying the remainder for now and told my friends to do the same. If what happen did happen then i am getting one out of the US.

No point in supporting a backstabbing supplier, hence why i said what i said and call them TSE/JR 2.0
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    My spider sense is tinkling, me and youza may get all our comments deleted off of here and in the other threads and somehow we will turn pink.

I held off paying the remainder for now and told my friends to do the same. If what happen did happen then i am getting one out of the US.

No point in supporting a backstabbing supplier, hence why i said what i said and call them TSE/JR 2.0
    Perhaps if you waited for their side before denigrating them, you wouldn't be so anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Perhaps if you waited for their side before denigrating them, you wouldn't be so anxious.
    i am not anxious actually. Perhaps a bit betrayed.

There isn't a need for an importer to literally shxt kick another vendor. I have not denigrate them, they have announced to everyone here on gunnutz that they are the sole importer of GSG-16. His imaginary importer on his right shoulder doesn't count, so when an accusation like that comes out, it was pretty obvious who did it.

Much like a police officer who walks into a locked room with only 2 people, 1 guy is lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood. The other dude is sitting on the ground having a smoke. What do you think happen, keep in mind that they have prior beef with each other.
    Save Hong Kong!

i am not anxious actually. Perhaps a bit betrayed.

There isn't a need for an importer to literally shxt kick another vendor. I have not denigrate them, they have announced to everyone here on gunnutz that they are the sole importer of GSG-16. His imaginary importer on his right shoulder doesn't count, so when an accusation like that comes out, it was pretty obvious who did it.

Much like a police officer who walks into a locked room with only 2 people, 1 guy is lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood. The other dude is sitting on the ground having a smoke. What do you think happen, keep in mind that they have prior beef with each other.
    You called them JR 2.0 pretty much right off the bat. You called them backstabbers in the post I quoted. All in their own forum that they pay for. This literally started yesterday evening and we've yet to hear from the other involved party. What is that, if not denigration?.

Cause i use cognitive reasoning, ahh screw it. Lets see how they come out with a Jr2.0 response
    Save Hong Kong!

Cause i use cognitive reasoning, ahh screw it. Lets see how they come out with a Jr2.0 response
    "I use cognitive reasoning to denigrate so it's not denigration."

Okay... lol

Has anyone recieved theirs yet?

Save Hong Kong!

Norinco mp5 fixed stock needs to trim to fit
    Save Hong Kong!