Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT - Ruger Precision Gen3 6mm - 50% OFF - ONLY $899.99

Friend of mine has a 6mm AI. Absolute laser and about as much recoil as a 17HMR

Don't know why 6mm is getting some decent exposure in the PRS game in the south, but so hard to sell here.

CGN Regular
    Just purchased! Amazing deal. Called and spoke to the owner and I have to say I will be dealing with them again. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Excited to try out the 6mm as well. Thanks Easthill!

Quote Originally Posted by JDMLandscaping View Post
    Just purchased! Amazing deal. Called and spoke to the owner and I have to say I will be dealing with them again. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Excited to try out the 6mm as well. Thanks Easthill!
    Have fun, man. Would have been all over this if it was one of two other calibers. Nothing wrong with 6mm; just don't have any desire to maintain yet another type of round.

Enjoy. Should be good fun.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Regular
    Wow! Got my shipping notice already! Thanks Easthill!!
    CSSA, CCFR member, former NFA member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    Have fun, man. Would have been all over this if it was one of two other calibers. Nothing wrong with 6mm; just don't have any desire to maintain yet another type of round.

Enjoy. Should be good fun.
    Hey thanks man! My buddy said the same thing about the caliber. Apparently the barrel used a jam/barrel nut like savage rifles so barrels swaps are easy. Could drop a new barrel in and still be saving money, sell the 6mm barrel and recoup a bit more. But of a muck around to do it that way but opens up a world of future calibers if I ever choose to rebarrel

The 6mm CM actually makes more sense for target shooting, the fast twist and high BC VLD's will perform better then the 6.5 counterpart.
    Anyone that buys factory ammo needs to do a quick math comparison on how much you are spending on factory ammo vs getting into reloading.

Couldn't pass up this deal. Owner even contacted me after I made a mistake in the online ordering process to make sure that I got this rifle. He was polite, and easy-going and I can say that I will definitely be doing business with these guys again. Looking forward to putting holes in paper with it!
    This bino is for seeing in the dark...and these binos are for seeing through time.

Deal is showing 1799
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Is the sale over?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast