Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: GSG-16 Pre Order

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Will you be sending the trigger adjustment screw to your customers, or do we need to chase them down from you or Blue Line?

Cheers
    Moe
    Blue Line will provide them directly to customers if you contact them.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    I would recommend checking Cabelas again as their pricing is not $413.
    Funny thing about limited time sales, if you wait long enough, they always go away.

Kelly’s is shipping mags for free when they arrive for their customers, Bullseye said they had no mag supply issues and Cabela’s has now twice had them for significantly less. I’m locked in financially on this one but I doubt it’s the last firearm I will ever buy but with all the details of this sale you can be assured it’s probably the last from your store.

And I have a screen shot of the sale price, since you doubt my veracity.

Anyway, it’s been a slice and since you need that $10 so bad maybe you can put it towards that new website and get it working better.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    Funny thing about limited time sales, if you wait long enough, they always go away.

Kelly’s is shipping mags for free when they arrive for their customers, Bullseye said they had no mag supply issues and Cabela’s has now twice had them for significantly less. I’m locked in financially on this one but I doubt it’s the last firearm I will ever buy but with all the details of this sale you can be assured it’s probably the last from your store.

And I have a screen shot of the sale price, since you doubt my veracity.

Anyway, it’s been a slice and since you need that $10 so bad maybe you can put it towards that new website and get it working better.
    You must be Jesus with all that whine

Expried Business Member
    Please contact the store with any further questions.

1) Please contact Blue Line Solutions for you trigger screws 604-428-2583 or info@blsolutions.ca

2) We have ordered all the mags + some, the mag delays are coming from the distribution level, not us.

3) Abusive behavior or language any staff will result in immediate cancellation and refund of your order.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 10-26-2019 at 12:58 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456