Norinco NZ 85F

sixty9santa

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Please tell me you guys are working on this in 9mm, 7.62 and 45ACP!

IMG_4407.jpg

Tok with spare 9mm barrel.

Might as well source the barrel straight away. Surprised the 9mm kit for the p762 hasn't surfaced yet.

I would be in for one especially if it comes as a Norinco and not Dominion Arms. No offense meant, but the rebranding does nothing for me.

9mm Chinese Shadow would be fun to try as long as all parts are fully swappable with the real deal.

If these are close enough to the real ones that they can take upgrades like the Norc 1911's these would sell like crazy. I wonder why they haven't been brought in by anyone yet.

I can't think of a better platform to sell to new shooters. As they get more into shooting they can either upgrade or sell off with a minimal loss and get into a real Shadow to complete.

Someone's missing the cash train here...

If these are close enough to the real ones that they can take upgrades like the Norc 1911's these would sell like crazy. I wonder why they haven't been brought in by anyone yet.

I can't think of a better platform to sell to new shooters. As they get more into shooting they can either upgrade or sell off with a minimal loss and get into a real Shadow to complete.

Someone's missing the cash train here...

I wonder if there's a clause in a contract distributors sign with CZ that prevents them from selling something like this?

Back
Top Bottom