Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Understanding the FRT classification process.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonso View Post
    BLS GSG15 is priced at $499, and that's not available in the U.S, so I don't see why would the GSG16 be more expensive. Blue Line is usually good with prices, and their line of products have always been budget friendly and competitive. That whole argument if IRG was not bringing in guns is bologny, customers pay what they pay ... When I buy jeans, I buy the ones I can afford, not one's that I can't. Same with guns.
    You evidently ignore a few things about competition. Its a fact that prices are higher when businesses have a monopoly, and fall lower when competition appears.

Youza.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    It's very profitable, look at car dealership for instance, a good service center can have a 90 to 115% absorption rate... How do you think they pay for everything, they don't pay curtailments and for 20 million dollar building on the sale of cars. I have never seen a dealership say they won't warranty your car because you didn't buy it from them. Jesus, they are filled with Service Advisers selling you everything you don't need.
    I've certainly seen it when the vehicle was brought it in from out of country. Manufacturers have specific distribution channels they want followed. When people circumvent those rules it's not out of line for those manufacturers to put a halt to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    You evidently ignore a few things about competition. Its a fact that prices are higher when businesses have a monopoly, and fall lower when competition appears.

Youza.
    I think IRG does great in that regard, 100% I don't argue that, and respect what they do, but in this instance why is the GSG-15 priced at $499, and not $799. It has no competition from any other market. That's what I am getting at, defenders of IRG make it sound holy, and all other businesses evil monopolies, and that's not true.

Please enlighten me...
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonso View Post
    I think IRG does great in that regard, 100% I don't argue that, and respect what they do, but in this instance why is the GSG-15 priced at $499, and not $799. It has no competition from any other market. That's what I am getting at, defenders of IRG make it sound holy, and all other businesses evil monopolies, and that's not true.

Please enlighten me...
    You are asking me to explain something without having enough info on the two guns. Retail prices depend on many factors. Design, manufacturing....i mean how can I as an individual answer your question accurately?

Two different guns two different prices. Shocker.

All I can say is this ; without another competitor, BLS couldve priced this gun at 599$ (like other GSG rifles on cnd market) easily without losing a single sale nor anyone accusing them of charging too much.

That, there is no doubt about.

Youza.

Good information

Thanks for the post, im eagerly awaiting my Ruger MLOK PC9, im going to be king of the range with my orange clear stendos Cheers
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

I've gone through the warranty process for both IRG and BLS and I can say that I rather go through IRG process. Just over a month (with good communication updatess by email and phone) compared to 11 months with BLS (can only contact by email and hardly replies back). BLS tried to get out of performing the warranty work by offering 1 accessory at cost rather then do the work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    if you go and read BLS forum, they are claiming GSG made this one on their request for canadian market. That's why they are butthurt about IRG imports.

It is exactly the same firearm, we have also been working with the lab on the GSG-16 and once we received approval we advertised it online in Canada. We have been selling these in the US for quite sometime.

CGN Stats
    08-01-2019, 03:02 PM IRUNGUNS

08-01-2019, 04:41 PM Blue Line Solutions

I guess we would be butt hurt as well if someone stole our thunder, set the price point and advertised them before we did. Our .02

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    if you go and read BLS forum, they are claiming GSG made this one on their request for canadian market. That's why they are butthurt about IRG imports.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 08-02-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Oh I cannot wait for my gsg16
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast