Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 SEMI 22LR RIFLE-NEW update Oct-21

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Trying to hide 3 new firearms from my wife. It aint gonna be pretty......

Anyone know where do they have tent for sale?
    I have an old Norinco rifle box in the garage. She thinks it's there because I'm saving it for when I sell a gun and need a box to ship it in... I time my purchases so I know she's working nights and sleeping. I pull my truck into the garage and offload the new gun into the Norinco box. A few hours later when she leaves for a night shift I move it from the garage to the safe. This way I can avoid the doorbell camera and the 1,000 questions.

Thankfully once it's in the house she really can't tell what is new and what is old. I occasionally get the question "Is that a new gun!?" when packing up for the range and I just laugh and tell her she's paranoid.

With the amount she spends on yoga and the amount of receipts from clothes stores I find on her dresser, I don't feel bad lol. It isn't really a money issue it's more of a "why do you need so many different guns, don't they all do the same thing?" thing.

I had that "discussion" , and lets just say, do not ever rebuttal with " why do you need so many pair of shoes"
    Save Hong Kong!

No problem with my wife. If I say I'd like another gun, she goes shopping for shoes.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    I have an old Norinco rifle box in the garage. She thinks it's there because I'm saving it for when I sell a gun and need a box to ship it in... I time my purchases so I know she's working nights and sleeping. I pull my truck into the garage and offload the new gun into the Norinco box. A few hours later when she leaves for a night shift I move it from the garage to the safe. This way I can avoid the doorbell camera and the 1,000 questions.

Thankfully once it's in the house she really can't tell what is new and what is old. I occasionally get the question "Is that a new gun!?" when packing up for the range and I just laugh and tell her she's paranoid.

With the amount she spends on yoga and the amount of receipts from clothes stores I find on her dresser, I don't feel bad lol. It isn't really a money issue it's more of a "why do you need so many different guns, don't they all do the same thing?" thing.
    ^^ This guy knows how to husband ^^

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Me and the old lady have separate bank accounts and she is a spendaholic (hence the separate banks accounts). The odd time she tries to give me crap about the guns. When she's giving me the business, I just basically mid sentence/argument just start making out with her. She pushes me away and argument over!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzlebreak View Post
    I too have had exactly the same experience and am quite upset about it.
    I called them and was told that when the balance has been paid and order shipped,
    that they would give me a store credit in lieu of the shipping charge that was included on top of
    my $100 deposit.
    That is very different then not being charged for shipping.
    I also asked about canceling my order and they told me that I couldn’t.
    This is the first time for me dealing with Tenda before, and I can assure you that unless they deduct the shipping fee from my
    balance owing when the gun is in and ready to ship,....that I will definitely not ever be dealing with them again and will be warning all of my friends who may be considered doing business with them as well.
    I have also attempted to cancel my pre-order and was told that they couldn’t do that. When i pressed the issue I was told there would be a $50 fee charged!

I will never order through these guys again! This is NOT the way to conduct business and over such a trivial amount?

I will be more than happy to support other businesses and forum sponsors and to point people away from this retailer.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMCoupe View Post
    1) I also was charged tax on the cost of shipping (which is supposed to be free)

2) They said if you are charged shipping contact them and they will fix it, which I did. The person who answered the phone just said they would “figure it out later”. Which is inconsistent with what they said if the charge appeared during checkout.

3) Now that extra magazines are available, I emailed to add a few to my order and was going to have to pay tax and shipping again and “figure it out later” again... I understand if it’s a e-commerce platform issue (although that wasn’t mentioned), but if you are aware of the issue and can’t fix it then adjust for it... if it’s going to be $100 for the mags and you know that the system incorrectly charged me on the initial order maybe adjust accordingly and charge me the balance for the additional shopping I am trying to do? Or better yet how about you say “we have your deposit for the firearm, we know “the system” incorrectly charged you and we appreciate that you are trying to spend more money with us; so instead of telling you to place a new separate order and be incorrectly overcharged again for items that are not even in the country and don’t have an ETA, we will reserve the extra magazines for you and you can pay for them when the total balance is due for the firearm...

4) Principle (I know it’s a small amount of $)

Anyways it is what it is. I look forward to getting the rifle and appreciate that things happen. I would have liked to have seen a bit better communication and follow through is all. Their post states to contact them if it happens so when I noticed it during checkout I thought ok no problem.
    Hello ZMCoupe,
    Sorry for the late response.
    We can provide you with the difference and tax by store credit for returning to your original payment method. This happening because our online system was set up for a $20 flat rate for orders under $300, the deposit is only $100, so that's why this is happening.
    We do apologize for the inconvenience and already working on the new website to prevent this from happening very soon.
    Please feel free to shot us an email to sales@gotenda.com or simply call us at 9055974772, one of our customer service team will be happy to take care of this for you.

Team Tenda.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    I have also attempted to cancel my pre-order and was told that they couldn’t do that. When i pressed the issue I was told there would be a $50 fee charged!

I will never order through these guys again! This is NOT the way to conduct business and over such a trivial amount?

I will be more than happy to support other businesses and forum sponsors and to point people away from this retailer.
    If you decided to cancel your pre-orders, the only thing to lose is the priority slot when shipment arrives. There are no additional charges. The original payment can be converted into store credits or refund to the original payment method.
    Again, you may shot us an email or dial our customer care number. We will definitely take care of it for you.
    Last edited by Tenda; 10-03-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    If you decided to cancel your pre-orders, the only thing to lose is the priority slot when shipment arrives. There are no additional charges. The original payment can be converted into store credits or refund to the original payment method.
    Again, you may shot us an email or dial our customer care number. We will definitely take care of it for you.
    Thank you for your response, and for saying you will issue a full refund. I will call tomorrow to resolve this.

Thank you for your response, and for saying you will issue a full refund. I will call tomorrow to resolve this.
    Good luck.
    Please let us know if Tenda is forthcoming with a full refund.