Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 SEMI 22LR RIFLE-NEW update Oct-21

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty92 View Post
    Has the adjustment screw and drum mags come in yet?
    I got mine today with an extra plastic bag inside that contains the trigger adjustment screw set with instruction. I didn't order a drum mag.
    Mine was shipped out last Tuesday. took a week as I am in BC. I paid my balance Oct 3 even before the stocks arrived.

Still have not received my drum mag, or got a shipping notice, I was told on the phone that the mags would be shipping last week...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Still have not received my drum mag, or got a shipping notice, I was told on the phone that the mags would be shipping last week...
    I was in the store late last week and they guy said they haven’t arrived yet.

When I called they said they had them in the warehouse (this was Tuesday) and they said they would ship in two days...maybe a delay?
    What do you say tenda?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    When I called they said they had them in the warehouse (this was Tuesday) and they said they would ship in two days...maybe a delay?
    What do you say tenda?
    If this is true, I’m a bit disappointed as I was in there after that and was told the drums didn’t come in yet. Somebody be speakin’ lies.

I got my rifle today, had the trigger screw in there but no drum mag

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Rifle came a day after they said they received them. All good. Sidenote on the trigger screw. It seems odd that these weren't installed at the factory but are being included as an extra perk. Don't get me wrong, happy to have it but if I was going to speculate about the existence of the screw hole I would draw the conclusion that the screw was forgotten or unavailable during the assembly process. I wonder how many folks are going to bugger something during the installation process!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Hey tenda, any updates on the drum mags????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Got mine today. Thanks Tenda! My biggest (and only) complaint is that Tenda uses Canpar. At some point Canpar gives my parcels to Canada Post which causes further delays. However, i got a phone call from Loomis, guy was parked outside my house, and he had my GSG!! He agreed that Canpar was "not the greatest" shipper but they had decided to turn it over to Loomis instead of Canada Post. Shipped to my door and I am in the country! Also, arrived 2 days sooner here in BC than I expected. Hope this happens more often.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

Picked up one in store today. Wanted to buy reloading components only......
    Thanks Tenda!
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales