Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: GSG-16 SEMI 22LR RIFLE-NEW update Oct-21

I mean they are okay, i am a little disappointed with the customer service i was given.
    I ordered a gun and some magazines, read the price match guarantee, called in a couple days after my order online to get the price match.
    After matching the price they said that since they price matched they will have to now charge me shipping on the price which was $11, my price match was only $15.
    After i said to cancel my order if they are going to play this game, which they said since it was a restricted i would be charged an additional $50. Long story short I just thought id save $15 and pick up that in ammo, instead i got a screw around, had to threaten to cancel my order and go to my CC company. I was advised they would call me back with an update on what they would do, never got a call only an order update with a $15 coupon. It's not about $15, it's about the point, you say you have price match, i price match, then you say if you price match you must add shipping cost, then refuse to refund my order, do not call back or contact explaining the situation.

So now i ask myself, do i really want to order this gsg from tenda... No not really.

Still waiting on an update for my stick and drum mags, and my trigger screw.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andar1911 View Post
    Still waiting on an update for my stick and drum mags, and my trigger screw.
    Don’t wait for an update. Call or go in to the store. I preordered a drum and stick mags. Got an email notification that they arrive in a few weeks and an update will follow. Went in to the store to pickup an ammo order and asked about the mags. They had the drums and gave me one to fulfill my order partially. I heard the sticks were a ways off though. As for the trigger screws, those are in and stacked behind the counter. Guy grabbed one and tossed it in my box when I went to buy a rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Don’t wait for an update. Call or go in to the store. I preordered a drum and stick mags. Got an email notification that they arrive in a few weeks and an update will follow. Went in to the store to pickup an ammo order and asked about the mags. They had the drums and gave me one to fulfill my order partially. I heard the sticks were a ways off though. As for the trigger screws, those are in and stacked behind the counter. Guy grabbed one and tossed it in my box when I went to buy a rifle.
    Just got notification that the stick mags arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Just got notification that the stick mags arrived.
    excellent. I've been waiting on a couple pair myself. Though the site says the "pre-order" mags are in stock - not the mags themselves. what kind of notification did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    excellent. I've been waiting on a couple pair myself. Though the site says the "pre-order" mags are in stock - not the mags themselves. what kind of notification did you get?
    An email/note added to my (pre)order.