Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E-LANDER MAGAZINE .458 SOCOM 10 ROUNDS STEEL update

Quote Originally Posted by HK41 View Post
    I bought a 6.5 Grendal magazine from IRG and it was pinned to 5 rounds of 5.56. It would only fit 3 rounds of 6.5 so I re-pinned it.
    Good, the police are "law enforcement" not law creators. If your police agencies are making up the laws, congratulations it's 1984 and you live in the USSR.

CGN Regular
    I bought a 6.5 Grendal magazine from IRG and it was pinned to 5 rounds of 5.56. It would only fit 3 rounds of 6.5 so I re-pinned it.
    Which mag? I have a couple of the 5 round CPD mags in Grendel on the way from them. If they are pinned I'll be pissed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    ^^^ I bought a couple of 5 round 6.8 spc mags from them about 3 months ago and there was no pin in them, thank goodness.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    Which mag? I have a couple of the 5 round CPD mags in Grendel on the way from them. If they are pinned I'll be pissed.
    It was an E-lander. Likely someone just made a mistake pinning it but I had a WTF moment at the range wouldn't I couldn't fit more than 3 rounds in it.

CGN Regular
    It was an E-lander. Likely someone just made a mistake pinning it but I had a WTF moment at the range wouldn't I couldn't fit more than 3 rounds in it.
    Ah okay, if you re pinned it I'm assuming it was one of the 5/17 elanders?

Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    Ah okay, if you re pinned it I'm assuming it was one of the 5/17 elanders?
    Just checked. It was an Alexander 10 round magazine but made by E-lander. They have the Alexander Arms logo and E-lander logos (and Made in Israel) on them.

Who knew...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123