Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E-LANDER MAGAZINE .458 SOCOM 10 ROUNDS STEEL update

E-LANDER MAGAZINE .458 SOCOM 10 ROUNDS STEEL update

To address all the email and message inquiries

We have received confirmation from the lab this morning that the E-Lander .458 Socom magazines are considered a NATO STANAG magazine and must be pinned to the smaller of the two calibers. Thus to be compliant with the RCMP these magazines will be pinned to 5 rounds of 5.56 or.223. or roughly 2 rounds of .458 SOCOM. Please keep this in mind when purchasing these magazines

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 08-03-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    What is a "finite magazine"?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Only in Cuckistan

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Only a finite number made it into Canada
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

So where in the firearms act does it mention finite magazines?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudbury shooter View Post
    The opposite of finite would be infinite. When does a finite magazine become infinite magazine?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

The opposite of finite would be infinite. When does a finite magazine become infinite magazine?
    An infinite magazine would be quite heavy. The rcmp just makes this #### up as they go.

CGN Regular
    An infinite magazine would be quite heavy. The rcmp just makes this #### up as they go.
    No. See, I'm a fan of Thanos and I thought I'd like an infinite magazine if it does the same thing.

That we can not answer, this thread is to advise everyone that should they order these magazines from us they will have to be pinned to 5 rounds of 5.56 or .223 to be Canadian compliant. This comes directly from Inspection Services, NATO STANAG refers to "dual purpose" and as such the maximum capacity can not exceed 5 rounds of either caliber. We do not make the rules but we will adhere to them.

This was posted in a effort to advise everyone of what they will be getting.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 08-03-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Finite is another word for limited or restricted, in this case it obv is in reference to capacity
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast