Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E-LANDER MAGAZINE .458 SOCOM 10 ROUNDS STEEL update

CGN Regular
    I guess it means because "It is a limited or restricted magazine", therefore "5 x 223/556". Theres a step missing in this logic.

IRUNGUNS are you able to release the letter/email?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

This was a verbal conversation this morning. We have had a number of people inquire as to how we were pinning these. Given what happened last time with the 50 beowulf magazines we thought it best to let everyone know how they would be restricted.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    I guess it means because "It is a limited or restricted magazine", therefore "5 x 223/556". Theres a step missing in this logic.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post

The entire firearms act is not based on logic lol
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

what about those who already purchased these mags with the pinned body to 5 rd of 458?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotarunner View Post
    what about those who already purchased these mags with the pinned body to 5 rd of 458?
    When this happened to the Beowulf magazines I had all mine re pinned by a gunsmith, had invoice to show who did it and why. I was still questioned about the second rivet hole in the magazine at a roadside game inspection so I sold them all and bought new imports with the correct pin location without any other holes
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

All our sales were pinned at 5 rounds of 5.56, this was the case with the 50 beowulf mags and it created a lot of hurt feelings as we assumed everyone was well informed, that was not the case. So this thread is to ensure everyone is aware of what is going on.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You need 2 priests: one old and one young...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    When this happened to the Beowulf magazines I had all mine re pinned by a gunsmith, had invoice to show who did it and why. I was still questioned about the second rivet hole in the magazine at a roadside game inspection so I sold them all and bought new imports with the correct pin location without any other holes
    Thats interesting. What were they saying about that extra rivet hole?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    All our sales were pinned at 5 rounds of 5.56, this was the case with the 50 beowulf mags and it created a lot of hurt feelings as we assumed everyone was well informed, that was not the case. So this thread is to ensure everyone is aware of what is going on.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    It really helps when you sell something to the Canadian market that you post all the relevant information just like all the other retailers. That way you will get ZERO hurt feelings. Talking from experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    All our sales were pinned at 5 rounds of 5.56,
    I bought a 6.5 Grendal magazine from IRG and it was pinned to 5 rounds of 5.56. It would only fit 3 rounds of 6.5 so I re-pinned it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast