Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Troy AR102 Pictures

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Can we see a picture of the roll stamp?
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I'll say 10 lb. With am empty mag.

Looks as expected. Glad to see a picture thanks. Now the big question. When will it arrive on my doorstep

CGN Regular
    Can you please take a picture of it on a white background for we can get a better look at it ?.

What size rifle case will I need to get to transport it? Functionally speaking, not legally since it’s NR. Will a single size case work or will I need a double rifle case because of the scope and pistol grip?

Anyone have bipod suggestions? I like the Magpul but am open to suggestions.

I’m also looking for compatible 10 round magazine suggestions in case this is an out of ordinary setup.

Cabela's Tactical Gun Case works just fine for my 102. Both the main zipper and the external side pockets can be secured with a small lock. At 42"L on the inside, the 102 just fits with the stock fully collapsed.

BTW I have an 18.6 barrel with an M4-72 Tactical Compensator.

I also have a Vault Double Rifle Case which is nice for two rifles, however, the Vault series of cases are not up to the standard Pelican specs, which is reflected in the lower price.

The V800 specs, length and wide, are a good guide for the Stag as well. Interior: 53" × 16" × 6" which is plenty for a Troy/102 with a fixed stock.

I also have an SKB I Series 4217 Mil-SPEC Double Bow / Rifle Case for my shorter Tactical rifles.
    This is also a double rifle case for transporting two rifles. However, at only 40" in length, it is almost too short, unless you are willing to break down your .308, which I would do for flights with the rifle.

Build quality goes from Pelican (Great) SKB (very good) to Vault, which is just ok, IMHO.
    However, the Vault is a much better build quality than anything from Canada Tire. Flambeau, Plano, Huntshield, etc.

I also have both Robinson Arms and CPD (C Products Defense) XCR-M 10 round, 308 WIN Pistol Magazines which work just fine.

As for a BiPod, I have a couple of FAB Defense Tactical Rotating Bipod & Foregrip T-POD G2s. They are a little heavy, but I like the functionality of having both a forward grip and bipod. I was able to pick up both at a good price, and they can be quickly removed as needed.

Magpul's new bipods are also getting good reviews if you are looking for just a bipod.
    Last edited by RAConnol; 08-07-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Don’t quote me yet but I’m pretty sure they are coming in hard cases.

Ryan

Any price point?

Any idea on price and release date of the 5.56 model?

Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    Any price point?
    We would like to introduce the new non restricted Troy 102 Semi Auto. It is chambered in 7.62 NATO (it shoots 308 WIN as well). Troy industries is one of the finest firearms manufactures in the US.

243 WIN and 6.5 Creedmoor versions will be posted shortly.

20" 1/10 Twist SOCOM 7.62 Chambered Match Barrel
    15" Troy M-LOK Rail
    Billet Machined Upper and Lower
    MilSpec Type III Hardcoat Anodize
    6 Position Troy Battle Axe Stock
    5 Round Enhanced Steel Magazine

The Troy 102's have an approved FRT and are in full production. They are expected to arrive in Canada in 10-12 weeks. Retail on them is $1799.95 with free shipping.

Two presale options are available, 50% down and 100% down.
    With the 100% down option you will save 5% so you will only be billed $1709.95.

If you preorder the Troy 102, you will get first crack at purchasing the first batch of 5.56 Troy Non Restricted semi auto rifles we expect to release later this summer

From a Pre Order post

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast