Thread: Order Status Inquiry

Order Status Inquiry

Hey There SFRC,

Looking for an update on my Order #151699. Payment processed on the 20th/4 days ago, was hoping to get fulfillment sooner as I need the ammo for this weekend... but, alas, will be happy just to get an update.

Let me know thx guys.

Cheers.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

I found it generally takes 5-7 days before I see an order marked as shipped

Yeah I'm having Amazon-esque expectations again lol. Not worried, just looking for info. Will sit tight and twirl my thumbs some more!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Yeah I'm having Amazon-esque expectations again lol. Not worried, just looking for info. Will sit tight and twirl my thumbs some more!
    Amazon has ruined us all for sure

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Hey There SFRC,

Looking for an update on my Order #151699. Payment processed on the 20th/4 days ago, was hoping to get fulfillment sooner as I need the ammo for this weekend... but, alas, will be happy just to get an update.

Let me know thx guys.

Cheers.
    Most people just phone the company for an update

Or... SFRC is SO AWESOME that they will update and respond sans phone call - which is exactly what happened just now as I've received an order update already. Perhaps coincidence, but no matter as I've always been a happy and repeat customer!

Cheers gents - and thanks again SFRC!

I just saw this and checked on it for you It looks like it was shipped out about an hour ago. We're right in the middle of shipping out 4-5 skids of GSG 16's then we're back to catching up on small orders from the sale then the Troys. We're shipping things out as fast as we can.

Ryan

I think when sales are on it’s normal for things to get processed a bit slower.