Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 Pre-Order - No Deposit Required

Had anyone found out what the bonus item is?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2121 View Post
    Had anyone found out what the bonus item is?
    An extra mag I believe but they didn't received their mag shipment yet or something like that

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Yesterday I received my shipping notice and today my GSG-16 arrived so I'm really happy with the speed of shipping. My email shipping notification (for the GSG and drum mag) stated that "We have finished processing your order." but the drum mag was not in the order. Also, no "Bonus" as advertised. Can you update me on these please. Thanks.
    P.S. No adjustment screw either.
    As your invoice stated when you got your gun, the spare magazines were not here yet and will be shipped as soon as Blueline gets them to us. We did not hold the shipping of the gun's as we knew everyone could not wait to get them. Blueline shipped our mags out to us on Wednesday so they will be here this week and shipped out as soon as they are here.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    Maybe the speedy shipping was the bonus.
    All Invoices on the qualifying gun's shipped out had the bonus listed on it and the reason why it will be shipped when we receive it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Mine gets here Weds Ryan has been fantastic on updates.

With all the PMs sent (me included, sorry) don't know when they have time to do the shipping.

Thanks guys.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    Just wondering...did you get the adjustment screws for the triggers also (to be shipped with the rifle)? Or do these ones have it already installed?
    For any gun's that do not have the adjustable trigger screw, you are to email warehouse@blsolutions.ca directly with your address attached and they will send it out directly to you.
    Last edited by Kelly's Sporting Goods; 10-27-2019 at 03:24 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly's Sporting Goods View Post
    As your invoice stated when you got your gun, the spare magazines were not here yet and will be shipped as soon as Blueline gets them to us. We did not hold the shipping of the gun's as we knew everyone could not wait to get them. Blueline shipped our mags out to us on Wednesday so they will be here this week and shipped out as soon as they are here.
    Sorry, I was so anxious to unpack the gun I only glanced at the invoice & then stashed it to keep it away from my wife's eagle eyes.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ted_dent; 10-28-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Any updates on the extra magazine? Still waiting on mine...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrw21 View Post
    Any updates on the extra magazine? Still waiting on mine...
    We haven't seen a single spare stick magazine from Blue Line yet. We asked them about them yesterday, and they haven't received any more shipments containing the stick mags. Once we do receive them, everyone waiting on them will hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly's Sporting Goods View Post
    For any gun's that do not have the adjustable trigger screw, you are to email warehouse@blsolutions.ca directly with your address attached and they will send it out directly to you.
    I sent an email to BL on Nov 21. No reply and no screw in the mail. Strange customer support.
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.