Thread: Steel plate question!

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar

Steel plate question!

Hey guys,

About to order a set over level III+ plates...I just wanted to know if they are a TRUE 10'x12' in size with ARMOR...or do they have the (sadly) common Chinese thing where the boarding 1" all around is foam/padding making the plate more of a 9"x11" in size?

Thanks!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Hey guys,

About to order a set over level III+ plates...I just wanted to know if they are a TRUE 10'x12' in size with ARMOR...or do they have the (sadly) common Chinese thing where the boarding 1" all around is foam/padding making the plate more of a 9"x11" in size?

Thanks!!!
    I can guarantee you that the protection goes all the way to the edge of the 10x12 plate. If you would like I can post a photo here of the front of the tested plate after the front cover peeled off.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Great, thanks guys!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

I have been to the warehouse several times to pick up many items last time there seen all the plates. As stated, steel plates are to the edge and had them loaded in there carrier with side armor 6x6. Your good to go! AI Tactical has been awesome to deal with.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA