Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NEW! GSG-16 110 Round Drum Magazine - Official Canadian Importer

I have had zero issues with the 110 round drum mag. I put 110 rounds in and every bullet fired. Its always interesting to fire this at my indoor range as most people do not realized that its not pinned. Lots of fun. Thank you Blue Line.

I’m not able to get my drum mag to lock back on empty, the 22 round mags lock back no problem. Are you having the same issue?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I am more then positive that the drums do not have the bolt hold open on them
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

These drum mags are junk, bought three of them and only one will feed properly. It's not the ammo, tried everything. I can't even load one of them because it skip feeds when reloading. Contacted Blue Line for warranty or repair and couldn't even get a reply back. Lesson learned
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by nosman View Post
    These drum mags are junk, bought three of them and only one will feed properly. It's not the ammo, tried everything. I can't even load one of them because it skip feeds when reloading. Contacted Blue Line for warranty or repair and couldn't even get a reply back. Lesson learned
    These mags may be tricky to load properly, but, it works fine once you've mastered the loading process.
    They must be loaded so there is always pressure on the round being inserted. Periodically, shake the mag to distribute the rounds.
    They also warn about not using waxed .22LR ammunition.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 15.38.03.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  32.0 KB
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345