Thread: Glock 48 top end

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar

Glock 48 top end

Hi,

would you be able to obtain some slide assemblies for the Glock 48?? This would consist of complete slide/barrel/recoil spring. I saw these on sale on some US sites. I'm interested in obtaining one to put on my Glock 43 frame.

thank you.

At this point we will not be exporting Glock 48 slides as the demand is not there.

Thank you for inquiring though.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    Hi,

would you be able to obtain some slide assemblies for the Glock 48?? This would consist of complete slide/barrel/recoil spring. I saw these on sale on some US sites. I'm interested in obtaining one to put on my Glock 43 frame.

thank you.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    At this point we will not be exporting Glock 48 slides as the demand is not there.

Thank you for inquiring though.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    How about glock 43 frames for the 48 owners?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    Hi,

thank you.
    What you really need is a 3rd party parts import. So, 1) find an importer/exporter that will import parts at a reasonable price and 2) find a US seller willing to sell to a Canadian and ship the parts to the exporter in the US.

IRG can do it too but their parts import fees are ridiculous!

Say, how come you have a Glock 43/48 frame but no slide? What is the point of that?
    Il messanger non è importante