Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: G36

Lol okay pal. You win the most internet’s today!

Name:  89082707-87A7-4DE7-98A5-E251D834B9F8.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  31.8 KB

Anyways, sorry for the derail Wild West! They are cool rifles!

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    If you don't want to get called out for spouting or regurgitating dumb inaccurate #### maybe you should pay attention to what you're posting.

Or not it's always good to confirm who is retarded than to wonder.
    Last edited by Patt08; 08-08-2019 at 02:54 AM.
    |CCFR|

^ Lol.

1. I like Wild West they have cool inventory and always excellent to talk to on the phone.
    2. G36s are mythical black rifles despite German forces abandoning them and is one of the few toys that our American friends cannot get down south.
    3. Its a great option to get in on this without spending $12K+ for an otherwise 'original' G36E with full HK factory warranty.
    4. Will probably, maybe, hold value over time but likely not an investment grade rifle over a factory built one.

And I will still drool and try to shoot it if a range neighbour ever shows up with one.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN frequent flyer
    It's a part rifle made from genuine factory parts, minus the bolt head and barrel. If all parts are made to spec, then if assembled, rifle should be to spec, and therefore is pretty much a G36. And yes, I bought one. Maybe I'm a fool, but i"m happy with my purchase.

Barrel is a wear item anyways. Looking at importing a genuine bolt head. Might get the genuine barrel just to be "perfect". Even if 200 units came in, 200 units across Canada isn't a lot. Cool iconic collectors gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobc View Post
    It's a part rifle made from genuine factory parts, minus the bolt head and barrel. If all parts are made to spec, then if assembled, rifle should be to spec, and therefore is pretty much a G36. And yes, I bought one. Maybe I'm a fool, but i"m happy with my purchase.

Barrel is a wear item anyways. Looking at importing a genuine bolt head. Might get the genuine barrel just to be "perfect". Even if 200 units came in, 200 units across Canada isn't a lot. Cool iconic collectors gun.
    Please let me/us know how it shoots.
    I may sell some stuff to get one myself....or do lots of overtime

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe...

I wonder if they'll sell me one without the barrel and bolt head? lol
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345