Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Benelli M4 full tube replacement

So the colour doesn't match the barrel?

Business Member
    As per the pictures posted, it does not match the grey charcoal of the barrel 100%. It is a parkerized tube and it comes out the colour it comes out. Looks good to me though when I took her out for testing in the bush.

all 3 have been sold, I have a few more that I just need to thread and then prepare for parkerizing, I'll post on here when they are available, no ETA on that.

-Robb

Why would you make it 5.9 x 2.75”? Makes no sense to me. If you made it 5.9 x 3” you would then get 6 x 2.75” shells which is what your initial post indicated.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    Why would you make it 5.9 x 2.75”? Makes no sense to me. If you made it 5.9 x 3” you would then get 6 x 2.75” shells which is what your initial post indicated.
    thats a typo, you are right it is 5.9 x 3". I'll edit that thanks!

My mag tube arrived today. It fit perfectly on my Sulun Tac12 turknelli. The colour match is near identical to the barrel. I am extremely satisfied with this piece of kit. You are in good hands dealing with Robb.

Isn't a 6+1 shot semi 2&3/4" illegal?
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    Isn't a 6+1 shot semi 2&3/4" illegal?
    No. Because the shotgun is marked 3" shells. Thus allowing it to have a legal capacity of 5 rounds (5.9 rounds technically) of 3" shot shells.

Now, you just happen to be able to stuff in a few more 2 3/4, or a ton of mini's. But the minis don't cycle very well.

Vlad P.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLANTO View Post
    My mag tube arrived today. It fit perfectly on my Sulun Tac12 turknelli. The colour match is near identical to the barrel. I am extremely satisfied with this piece of kit. You are in good hands dealing with Robb.
    Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234