Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Loot Box Run numero 3

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by aglo View Post
    I've posted a few times about just getting the one thing - the monocular - but I am not dissatisfied with what I got as it's actually a good piece of kit. This is fair value for the price I paid and the terms of the sale. It's the classic kid-on-Christmas-morning situation; would you rather have one really good thing or a bunch of small things? I have to admit I initially felt some disappointment but on reflection realize I am happier with one really good thing instead of a bunch of smaller things.

My reason for posting is just to say, in general terms, that the chance you'll get something that really clicks with your needs is actually pretty low. Of course the chance of winning the rifle/firearm has significant value. So, no top up requested/required/expected and good luck with the Loot Box 3 promo.
    A++ to #aglo!

A++ to Wanstalls !

Quote Originally Posted by aglo View Post

Give him the gun

CGN Regular
    I had a similar experience as AGLO on the first run, when I got a basic bipod and a pocket knife. I thought the box was empty also! I was disappointed at first but I found a rifle for the bipod and the knife is a good gift for my dad. I'll definitely get in on this again if they keep them up! Good luck to the buyers of this round!

Got a ship notification, has the draw taken place? Still shows as in stock so i figure no draw and nothing out the door yet

Quote Originally Posted by WhisperXBA View Post
    Got a ship notification, has the draw taken place? Still shows as in stock so i figure no draw and nothing out the door yet
    Just got my notification as well. Last time they said the draw would happen after all the boxes had sold. First draw sold out quick so shipping the box with the firearm was easy.

The first loot box was obviously the best with 1 chance in 25 to win a firearm. I also noticed that the value has dropped from the first two loot boxes $320-$360 to $300-$320. However, it's still a cool offering from Wanstalls and I might just take the plunge.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last edited by Gotrek; 05-05-2020 at 10:23 AM.

I was in on the second run of loot boxes and was really happy with what mine contained. Sadly I missed out on this one, good luck to all the participants

Quote Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
    My box was worth what was in it so I'm happy. I also need most of it.

Except shooting glasses (beretta) if anyone want those PM me, pay shipping and they are yours.
    Sent pm

Quote Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
    My box was worth what was in it so I'm happy. I also need most of it.

Except shooting glasses (beretta) if anyone want those PM me, pay shipping and they are yours.
    Could you tell us what you received?
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast