Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lwrc smg45

I'm guessing no...would be nice if IRUNGUNS could chime in and let us know! But anyway won't be buying till the Turdeau makes his intention clear!

We have had a few of these in stock but they sell as soon as they hit the building. When they become available in any quantity we have plans to bring them to Canada, although unfortunately the Lab is predicting waits in excess of 1 year for new FRT entries.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by armyrem View Post
    I'm guessing no...would be nice if IRUNGUNS could chime in and let us know! But anyway won't be buying till the Turdeau makes his intention clear!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have them on order, they are classed as a pistol in the US. Sale price is 2724.49USD. we should see them within the next few weeks. UPS is 850006403509

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I know I am pushing but can we get this ? Kalashnikov USA KP-9 9mm AK Pistol
    I have to ask

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kwonnypooh View Post
    I have to ask
    Come on man, I'm positive you know the answer to that already
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwonnypooh View Post
    I have to ask
    U mentioned the forbidden word!!!!!!!!! Think of the children. Mister, you are on that bus to hell
    Save Hong Kong!

I know I am going to hell. Please for give me

Quote Originally Posted by armyrem View Post
    Well you sure have told the Globalists where you stand.

Coward is the least offensive word I can think of ATM
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

Wow...I've served so cowardism isn't the case...I have numerous AR15 and stand to lose much, I have a family to feed and I need to be pragmatic. I choose my battles. I've chosen to support my organizations with my money and got directly involved in the last election, but I'll hold off buying more restricted firearms till the storm passes. You keep hiding on the internet and act tough, but be careful cause you speak fighting words and one day you might bite off more than you can chew.

Not a description of character necessarily but of action maybe.

As was left on the table the deciding factor was politics.

The strongest message our community can send is by increasing our numbers in terms of lawfull firearms owners and lawfully held firearms.

Im sure the purchase of approx 30,000 ARs to the Canadian marketplace in something like 3 months was a big caution to the liberals in regards to the perception of their agenda by voters.

Sorry to especially offend you - but ive become tired of this position being SO present here.

My old boss used to say... the only time you can have too many guns is when you are swimming.

Also IRG,sorry for hijack. feel free to clean this out of your thread
    Last edited by Boombb; 12-11-2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

Roger that...I understand where you're coming from...but actions do speak louder than words. I'm a trainer for black gun competition at my local range and I bring in a few new RPALs every year and they buy and compete with AR15! This last election I coordinated the efforts of our members and manage to oust the liberal MP of my riding...granted we traded Hitler for Stalin since we got a bloc MP instead but we did send a message. We are all fighting the same fight, just be careful of fratricide. We fight for the cause but most of all for those who stand beside us!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast