Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: lwrc smg45

lwrc smg45

Hi,

does this have a frt? closest thing i will get to owning an UMP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Hi,

does this have a frt? closest thing i will get to owning an UMP.
    There is NR HK umps in Canada, rare, but here
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

They do look quite interesting, would love to try one out. The price is a bit steep @ 3000usd, one could probably come close to converting a USC over I would think for a similar price if their MSRP is accurate. Pretty cool gun. Some just put up an UMP in EE.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Ya at 13k compared to the lwrci smg 45 at 3k (maybe coming in at say 4500 CAN all said and done is still almost 10k cheaper.

I've been speaking with LWRCI and they said they have no canadian dealers anymore but are working g on getting some up here to interested people, like myself included
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    There is NR HK umps in Canada, rare, but here
    i can't afford 14K UMP without having a second divorce, however a 4K UMP knock off is do-able

I’m definitely in for one. I’m hopeful it would get legal frt. They were originally developed for a mil/leo contract, which fell through. They saw the rising interest in pcc’s and decided to finish it for the civilian market. It features a pretty sweet delayed blowback short recoil action.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer F22_RaptoR's Avatar
    I'd be quite curious about this PCC, been watching it for a while. It doesn't look like there is a Mil/LEO variant of it so the FRT shouldn't be too hard to get, especially if it's coming in as a restricted by barrel length carbine.

Unfortunately the fact that it uses UMP mags means no chance of having a pistol mag for it, unless they make a lower that takes glock mags?

That's the biggest downfall of my USC/UMP conversion; the 5 round mags.

We have them on order, they are classed as a pistol in the US. Sale price is 2724.49USD. we should see them within the next few weeks. UPS is 850006403509

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by F22_RaptoR View Post
    I'd be quite curious about this PCC, been watching it for a while. It doesn't look like there is a Mil/LEO variant of it so the FRT shouldn't be too hard to get, especially if it's coming in as a restricted by barrel length carbine.

Unfortunately the fact that it uses UMP mags means no chance of having a pistol mag for it, unless they make a lower that takes glock mags?

That's the biggest downfall of my USC/UMP conversion; the 5 round mags.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have them on order, they are classed as a pistol in the US. Sale price is 2724.49USD. we should see them within the next few weeks. UPS is 850006403509

The IRUNGUNS Team
    So are they classed as a pistol here as well, or a carbine that is restricted due to barrel length?

Ready to purchase if you can bring it in as a carbine that is restricted due to barrel length.
    Last edited by Brian46; 08-11-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

GunNutz
    They come in 9mm too!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast