CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 by far the best rifle for the $$$ 565.00USD in Canada

  1. #21
    Newbie Majo.Dump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    17
    Sorry to bump such an old thread, but does anyone know if these guns are effected by the ban? They aren't on the gazette list...

  2. #22
    Newbie Glexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    23
    They are indeed on the list.

  3. #23
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quebec city
    Posts
    4,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Majo.Dump View Post
    Sorry to bump such an old thread, but does anyone know if these guns are effected by the ban? They aren't on the gazette list...
    You serious or trolling?

  4. #24
    Super GunNutz Gr33zi3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Fort McMurray
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Majo.Dump View Post
    Sorry to bump such an old thread, but does anyone know if these guns are effected by the ban? They aren't on the gazette list...
    Its an AR bro. Its on the list lmao

  5. #25
    CGN frequent flyer fergie.17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    1,285

  6. #26
    Newbie Majo.Dump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Glexan View Post
    They are indeed on the list.
    Where exactly? I did a search for "Freedom" and nothing came up. These are the only PSA models listed:
    https://pasteboard.co/JrohBt2.png

    As for the other comments. I don't understand why you're being so disrespectful to an honest question. Honestly, sometimes I think the ban is justified whenever I see comments like this coming from fellow gun owners.

    I'm literally asking a question, and feel like there's sufficient reason to ask based on what I see. Why is that such a problem that you feel the need to comment like that? Attitudes like this are exactly why the general public doesn't agree with gun ownership.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    59
    I have one of these PSA Freedom 15 10.5 rifles and I got the letter from the RCMP informing me that it is now prohibited.

  8. #28
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Majo.Dump View Post
    Where exactly? I did a search for "Freedom" and nothing came up. These are the only PSA models listed:
    https://pasteboard.co/JrohBt2.png

    As for the other comments. I don't understand why you're being so disrespectful to an honest question. Honestly, sometimes I think the ban is justified whenever I see comments like this coming from fellow gun owners.

    I'm literally asking a question, and feel like there's sufficient reason to ask based on what I see. Why is that such a problem that you feel the need to comment like that? Attitudes like this are exactly why the general public doesn't agree with gun ownership.
    To answer your question...'Freedom' is just a name PSA uses for their economical model of PA-15 AR rifle...regardless of any names you see all PSA 5.56 AR's will be PA-15. Their .308 is the PA-10 and so forth...
    μολὼν λαβέ

  9. #29
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quebec city
    Posts
    4,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Majo.Dump View Post
    Where exactly? I did a search for "Freedom" and nothing came up. These are the only PSA models listed:
    https://pasteboard.co/JrohBt2.png

    As for the other comments. I don't understand why you're being so disrespectful to an honest question. Honestly, sometimes I think the ban is justified whenever I see comments like this coming from fellow gun owners.

    I'm literally asking a question, and feel like there's sufficient reason to ask based on what I see. Why is that such a problem that you feel the need to comment like that? Attitudes like this are exactly why the general public doesn't agree with gun ownership.
    It doesn't even matter if it's on the list or not. The OIC says "The firearms of the designs commonly known as the M16, AR-10 and AR-15 rifles and the M4 carbine, and any variants or modified versions of them including the... "

    If someone came up with a different variant of AR15 that isn't on the list, it would still be banned.

  10. #30
    Newbie Majo.Dump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    To answer your question...'Freedom' is just a name PSA uses for their economical model of PA-15 AR rifle...regardless of any names you see all PSA 5.56 AR's will be PA-15. Their .308 is the PA-10 and so forth...
    Got ya, thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •