CZ Sale Continues!! In stock Handguns / Rifles

Remember, save the tax by trading Gold & Silver bullion! We accept bullion only from recognized minting companies. Contact us with what you have, and for up to date values.

Canadian Gold and Silver.jpg

Attachments

• Canadian Gold and Silver.jpg
    Canadian Gold and Silver.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,817
Last edited:
Why did I have to open this thread and find out you take silver... I got stacks of RCM 10oz silver bars and even more of silvergoldbull (SMI) 10 oz bars. Do you guys recognized the silvergoldbull bars they are produced by Sunshine Mint? if so it might be worth the drive to check out your store. I'm in need of a good turkey gun...

Why did I have to open this thread and find out you take silver... I got stacks of RCM 10oz silver bars and even more of silvergoldbull (SMI) 10 oz bars. Do you guys recognized the silvergoldbull bars they are produced by Sunshine Mint? if so it might be worth the drive to check out your store. I'm in need of a good turkey gun...
We prefer RCM and U.S. Mint product but we also will take Sunshine Mint but they are worth a little less per oz.

Just called in... You can chalk this one up to Turdeau!! Best gun salesman in Canada. He should dress up w/ a baseball hat and a chest-rig so we can get offended over his appearance not just his policies and lies lol.

I think it’s great that you guys are trading with bullion.
Wish we could see that option offered with more vendors.

Back
Top Bottom