Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shout out to Tom

CGN Regular

Shout out to Tom

Just a quick shout out to Tom for giving me a great customer experience. He was super fast at responding to emails and got my order in quick. I brought in a KRG W3C chassis from him and the price was great and the chassis arrived quickly. There was an issue from KRG where they gave me two sets of large grips. I emailed Tom about this and he was quick to find a solution putting some small grips in the mail for me at no cost.

I think you will be hard pressed to find better service and prices on precision shooting gear. Thanks for everything Tom!

Jeff

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Tom really is one of the few people in this industry that I believe is truly dedicated to his customers. My dealings with him have always been exceptional, glad to see others are experiencing the same.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

tom has been the best distributor to deal with. hes always in communication and will work with you to get what you want quivkly. great service.
    OFAH, CCFR, NFA, NRA

CGN Regular
    Tom even responded to emails I sent over the weekend or late night. I sent them just expecting a response down the road or during business hours, but I swear Tom doesn’t take time off!

Tom is hands down best in the biz.

Tom is the best! I was only plan to buy one scope from him for Christmas gift, but end it up with buying three high end scopes and a rifle just because his exceptional services and great deal! Definitely will buy more from him.

100% with the OP. I've been dealing with him more and more this past year with optics/mounts and he has been nothing short of fantastic. And I can speak for several friends who would say the same.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Count me in as another fan. Hands down, my best customer experiences have all been with Go Big Tacticsl. Truly exceptional to deal with.
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Thank you for the kind words everyone, and continued support!

Tom is First Class!

I stripped a screw when installing a KRG accessory that I had purchased from him and he popped a spare in the mail right away.

Thanks Tom!

Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast