Cajun Gun Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will try to keep the prices reasonable.

Due to the overwhelming response, I will be contacting those that have made requests or suggestions, and make sure you will get first dibs before they go online.

Ken H

With the CZ sales on now, bring in more. I know of 1 sponsor who sold 10 shadow 2 today. Reason i know is isaw them having 49 last night. I just ordered mine and now it shows 39

Thank you for your responses, it defiantly helps us make our pending order.

For anyone that emailed me at kenh@shootingcentre.com, I will do my best to make sure we have those parts. To anyone that PM'd me here, please PM or send me an email so I can compile a call up list when they arrive.

We will try to bring in as much as we can to help out our fellow CZ shooters.

Thanks,

Ken H

I just saw this post and was literally just looking at the Cajun Gun Works site. I'm looking to tune my shadow 2 and I would appreciate the following depending on import pricing.Reach reduction kit, ultra lite kit, and extended safety RHS (for left hand shooter) I will send you an email as well.

Last edited:
Love Cajun parts!

I've installed them in all my Shadows.

Please bring in lots of disconnectors, extended firing pins with springs, hammer springs, recoil springs, trigger return springs and floating trigger pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom