Cajun Gun Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get any RRK's for the Shadow 2? (Again - hoping!)

we have 4 kits arriving

Are you calling people to pay for their orders then? I haven't received any info on my order. Thanks.

We will be holding back anything that has been requested, and will emailing people shortly once we get a chance to inventory what we got in.

Unfortunately not everything we ordered was shipped.

Everything on the site is available to purchase, anything requested has been pulled aside for those that have contacted me.

Nothing should be taken off the site, if they were sold they would be "out of stock" listed.

Which parts are you inquiring about?

We received most of our order, due to the CGW may have been out of stock some items have not arrived.

Anyone that had contacted me concerning what they wanted, rest assured I went through the order and put the parts aside already, and they were not listed in the store inventory. I will be contacting the individuals shortly.

Ken H

Hi Ken, I assume that your title description for the 75800 kit is incorrect? You have “sp-01” hard Crome barrel bushing but should be a trigger kit for a shadow 2 as per the picture. Please confirm it is the later.

yes it is the shadow s2 kit

Last edited by a moderator:
What is included in the "Cajun Gun Works #75810 CZ Shadow S-2 Kit with Bushing" ? The description doesn't seem to have a parts list. I'm assuming a RR kit, ultra lite kit, recoil spring and the bushing are included. Can you provide a complete list?? I was going to grab the RR kit and the ultra lite kit but the complete kit has peaked my interest.

I never received an email when the order landed. I assume the right hand side extended safety I had requested along with other items did not arrive ??

Last edited:
What is included in the "Cajun Gun Works #75810 CZ Shadow S-2 Kit with Bushing" ? The description doesn't seem to have a parts list. I'm assuming a RR kit, ultra lite kit, recoil spring and the bushing are included. Can you provide a complete list?? I was going to grab the RR kit and the ultra lite kit but the complete kit has peaked my interest.

I never received an email when the order landed. I assume the right hand side extended safety I had requested along with other items did not arrive ??

You got my email now right?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom