Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter Writing Campaign with an incentive Typhoon F12 Canadian Loyalist

Expired Business Member

Letter Writing Campaign with an incentive Typhoon F12 Canadian Loyalist

From the Big Boss;

"Hi everyone,

First, I just want to say how proud and thankful I am to all of you who are politically involved. You are the backbone of the shooting sports and the whole firearms community.

I saw the CCFR letter campaign and we want to help. Travis and Ken H will kick this off on Wed, but time is short so I just wanted to post this with the hope that a few other businesses possibly do something similar. It's not about how many letters I can write, it's about how many people I can get to write letters. It's also about how many other people I can get to get other people to write letters.

I plan to preprint the letter and address the envelopes to Blair, Trudeau and Kenny. (I want Kenny to know we mean business in Alberta) We have a lot of drop in traffic so we'll do a gun giveaway and all people have to do to get a ticket is to sign these letters with their address. We'll buy all the paper and envelopes so all they have to do is spend a couple minutes to fill out and sign.

We will likely give away one of those mag fed semi auto shotguns but I think you would have just as much success with a gun that cost half the price. People will sign because they want to help, the prize is just icing.

Maybe we can get 5 or 10 k letters or maybe more. I'll keep buying envelopes for whatever we can get out.

We are open to suggestions for the next day or so for the message or if there's something we could do better.

Thank-you,
    Ken Kupsch"

We will need everyone's support,

Since we don't get free postage for our Premier or MLA's, we might decide to hand deliver these letters to Kenney.

This will be fun,

Ken H
    Wild West Shooting Centre
    Last edited by Wild West Shooting Centre; 12-18-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Expired Business Member

Typhoon F12 Canadian Loyalist

We want to encourage all to join us and other retailers in the CCFR letter writing campaign.

We would like to add a little incentive. Between Now and January 27, 2020, anyone that visits the store with their own letters, or filling out one of our pre-made letters will be entered into a draw for a Typhoon F12 Canadian Loyalist (MSRP $1050). We would also like to thank Trigger Wholesale for their participation in this event.

Name:  Product.jpg
Views: 3035
Size:  44.6 KB

In this letter writing campaign we will be enclosing letters to PM Trudeau and Minister Blair. A third letter will be to Premier Kenney to thank the UCP for their support of Alberta gun owners.

C'mon in and sign a few letters or bring your own in. If you have already sent letters, nothing is stopping you from sending more.

**Only one entry per customer.

Ken H
    Last edited by Wild West Shooting Centre; 12-19-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Bump for a good cause

What about adding members on here if they post a picture of the three envelopes and 3 letters (pre-stuffed) in a post? Just a thought. Facebook would be good for this as well, get more of the casual guys involved. Once again, just a thought, I don't have to deal with the logistics of such a process so easy for me to spit ideas out!

I’m all for doing it online as well.

Thank you WWSC for your support as well without you there would be no us, and without us there would be no you. Great idea, great initiative to get some of the hand sitters out there to write!

Merry Christmas to you and loved ones, all the best in the New year. GY6.

Let the letter writing commence and continue.
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 12-18-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Expired Business Member
    I have been authorized to announce that we will be taking non-local participants. But we will require a photo of your letters and the envelopes completed addressed to Ottawa, and a return address.

please send pictures to kenh@shootingcentre.com

Then I will issue a ticket in you name after verified.

Ken H

There you go everyone, anothervawesome gesture from the Buisness side of the FA community. Now get off those hands and start writing , picture taking and passing it on to friends, family, and hell why not throw a few stranger's in the mix. Do it now! And get to the choppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghhhhh.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Would you be able to post the pre written letter?

Quote Originally Posted by MoistNuggets View Post
    Would you be able to post the pre written letter?

Cut and paste,

Add your name, address, and phone number under regards. Change the name at the top of letter to any Member of parliament and put in envelope with "no postage required" where the stamp usually goes. Don't be shy to add your own words keep it respectful. And wish a Merry Christmas if you so choose

House of Commons

Ottawa, ON

K1A 0A6

Hon. Minister Bill Blair,

I am writing to you today to express my deep concern with actions your government is taking to unfairly target lawful firearm owners and businesses.

Your government has stated publicly that it would be using an OIC to ban legally acquired firearms from lawful owners and would implement a buyback program. I find these measures to be an egregious overreach of executive authority and a waste of valuable taxpayer resources.

I urge your government to reconsider investing this time and money in programs and measures to combat crime, support at risk youth initiatives and community programming. It is incumbent on you and your ministers to make every legitimate effort to fight actual crime and to bring forth your ideas to the Commons where it may be studied and debated by all Members of Parliament.

It is imperative that you keep in mind that western Canada fully rejected the policies and platforms of your government and overall Liberal support was greatly diminished. Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Prehaps others will post as well and you can pick one, or right your own.
    LEST WE FORGET

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast