Qbz-03

Thread: Qbz-03

Tags: None

Jest4phun said:

Question Qbz-03

Hey TI I’m wondering if it were possible to bring in these newer QBZ-03 into Canada since they made an export variant in 5.56 that take stanag mags already I would assume it shouldn’t be hard for them to make them into semi auto only instead of the select fire options they have.

Last edited by Jest4phun; 08-14-2019 at 02:38 AM.

sky52 said:
    Select fires =prohibited.

Re do your pal course bubba

3. Ironheart said:
    I'll take a dozen if the price is right

Jest4phun said:
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post

Semi auto only I mean my bad it’s late

5. Dynas said:
    Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this already submitted to the rcmp lab and deemed prohibited?

Jest4phun said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynas View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this already submitted to the rcmp lab and deemed prohibited?
    Ya your right I searched it sent as the type 03 so that threw me off didn’t see it. To be so hopeful only to be crushed so soon after that sucks.

7. Yutrzenika said:
    It's a shame, I'd love to have one. The Type 97 is neat but I'd prefer a standard rifle configuration over bullpup. I'm kinda surprised Norinco isn't jumping on Canada's strong desire for a sub $1k semi auto non restricted rifle in 5.56, but I'm not going to pretend I know how to run a company.

AnUniqueName said:
    Why it's prohibited? I really want one.

Leviathan024 said:

With your logic everyone wanted the type81 and t97 in full auto then? What a worthless comment bubba
    WTB: HK45C

Ceiferiro said:

Listen here BOOMER take your insulin and understand that the QBZ-03 is already prohib because it was deemed to easy to convert to full giggle