Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Qbz-03

Would be pretty interesting if they could make a Canadian legal version. I couldn't imagine it would be too difficult for them since they've changed both the T97 and T81 for our market.

I too would be interested

Would definitely put money down for this if TI would commit to making it happen like they did the T81.

GunNutz
    I doubt anyone is investing money to make new NR rifles for Canadian market considering the current political climate.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rberresheim View Post
    I doubt anyone is investing money to make new NR rifles for Canadian market considering the current political climate.
    Exactly. This thread is delusional.
    f:P

I don't see how any of you can stomach giving money to the Chinese firearms industry when they're committing genocide in their country.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TagD View Post
    I don't see how any of you can stomach giving money to the Chinese firearms industry when they're committing genocide in their country.
    That too. At every step, in every choice, small or large, undermining the Chinese economy is within our power. Stop buying JUNK for the sake of owning junk. Spend a little more and dont buy Chinese products. We should all be aiming to consume LESS anyway, and the added benefit is starving godless genocidal maniacs from funds.

#### China

del
    “I spent most of my dough on guns, gals, and gas, and the rest I wasted.”
    -me, with apologies to Elmore Leonard

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    That too. At every step, in every choice, small or large, undermining the Chinese economy is within our power. Stop buying JUNK for the sake of owning junk. Spend a little more and dont buy Chinese products. We should all be aiming to consume LESS anyway, and the added benefit is starving godless genocidal maniacs from funds.

#### China
    now who is delusional? check around your house and start with the cell phone you are using.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    now who is delusional? check around your house and start with the cell phone you are using.
    What is delusional about actively trying to cut out Chinese made goods as much as possible? My cellphone is 5 years old, and postponing buying a new one as long as possible. Trying to consume less is a virtue in itself - but the added benefit of consuming less and consuming better, especially avoiding buying things which benefit the chinese regime, their economy, and the furthering of their state interests is splendid.

You cant avoid Chinese altogether, but you can certainly make informed decisions.
    Youre just a defeatist it seems. Very weak. Have some backbone. Or maybe you just like being bent over and railed by China and their garbage products.
    Last edited by HotSoup; 11-19-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast