Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Qbz-03

What a strange thread this has become. Anyway, I would definitely be interested in one of these rifles if the manufacturer could be convinced to make them proper for Canada. Even if someone didn't want one I'm sure they would appreciate more NR Semi's on the market for competition.

there is alot of BOOMERS here scro,

Quote Originally Posted by TagD View Post
    I don't see how any of you can stomach giving money to the Chinese firearms industry when they're committing genocide in their country.
    Do you own a turkish shotgun lol.

CGN Regular
    most canadian gun retailers dont realize you cant send a converted auto into the lab and get nr status it must be a semi auto receiver period. so many have botched guns that would have been really cool for us to own....

No, I do not. Direct that question at yourself.

Reminding boomers that ahem *Never Ever*

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    What is delusional about actively trying to cut out Chinese made goods as much as possible? My cellphone is 5 years old, and postponing buying a new one as long as possible. Trying to consume less is a virtue in itself - but the added benefit of consuming less and consuming better, especially avoiding buying things which benefit the chinese regime, their economy, and the furthering of their state interests is splendid.

You cant avoid Chinese altogether, but you can certainly make informed decisions.
    Youre just a defeatist it seems. Very weak. Have some backbone. Or maybe you just like being bent over and railed by China and their garbage products.
    Kinda sad that You sound exactly like early 2000s pro-Chinese government radicals that ask local Chinese cosumers that they should not buy Japanese products. Lol. Good job.
    Want to get rid of all these "weak Canadian defeatists“ that buys SKS and type 97s? Maybe Contact Anti-gun group and ask them to propose a Ban on all Chinese guns and vote for Truedope again might help. Or maybe, why don't we let people enjoy their cheap reliable rifles without these political judgement? I don't see Amercian having this issue buying pre-ban norinco.
    Last edited by HawkWei; 09-30-2020 at 11:31 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Select fires =prohibited.

Re do your pal course bubba
    Jesus Boomer, is that your dyabeetus acting up or did you actually type out something so dim?

Quote Originally Posted by podlesok86 View Post
    Jesus Boomer, is that your dyabeetus acting up or did you actually type out something so dim?
    Responding to something a year old and calling him dim. Okay.

https://ammoterra.com/product/norinc...to-rifle-nsr03

Interesting link, I think these must be the leftover Type 03 rifles originally intended for the Canadian market (judging by the barrel length and magazine capacity). TI, any chance whatsoever that this import project could be brought back?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast