Thread: Hats Off to Epps and the guy named JEFF

Thumbs up Hats Off to Epps and the guy named JEFF

just got on cgn, and wanted to thank you for your exceptional service on my last/first visit.

a couple of weeks ago on Wednesday, I purchased a pre-loved savage 10tr in 308. JEFF was excellent, just excellent. I asked if he'd recommend a good muzzle brake for this rifle, and showed me a few options. I picked the one he thought would suit me, and he nailed it.
    excellent rifle, most likely the most accurate out of the box rifle I've owned. with over the shelf federal gold medal, and hornady black box both in 168gr, this rifle is sub moa, very impressed.

so hats off to the Epps crew, i'll make the long drive again soon.

thanks guys.
    Last edited by jw8; 08-16-2019 at 10:29 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jw8 View Post
    just got on cgn, and wanted to thank you for your exceptional service on my last/first visit.

a couple of weeks ago on Wednesday, I purchased a pre-loved savage 10tr in 308. John was excellent, just excellent. I asked if he'd recommend a good muzzle brake for this rifle, and showed me a few options. I picked the one he thought would suit me, and he nailed it.
    excellent rifle, most likely the most accurate out of the box rifle I've owned. with over the shelf federal gold medal, and hornady black box both in 168gr, this rifle is sub moa, very impressed.

so hats off to the Epps crew, i'll make the long drive again soon.

thanks guys.
    You have the wrong name unfortunately. There is no john that works at epps. Id pass on the thanks if i knew who it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries- View Post
    You have the wrong name unfortunately. There is no john that works at epps. Id pass on the thanks if i knew who it was.
    my bad. the gentleman's name was Jeff. awesome dude.