CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EESA- East Elgin CQB Clinic 26-27 Oct 2019

I assume we are breaking for lunch each day - should we bring a packed lunch or are there food options on site or nearby?

Thanks.

Mark

Business Member TacticalTeacher's Avatar
    I always tell guests to bring sandwiches.....but I am not the local club organizer here. Play it safe and bring your lunches and snacks. Better bring more water and fluids because one never knows when water supplies may be scarce.

Only a couple of weeks away. If you are sitting on the fence, I am deliberately making this happen with Steve693 because we STILL CAN......

Don’t wait until the LIEBERALS do what they promised to do.....remember, “It’s not the arrow, but the warrior!”

Cheers, Barney.
    Clinics? M14 - Precision Rifle - CQB Clinics?

Most Current Hungry or TacticalTeacher Schedule; Just CLICK on the link below:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ctical-Teacher

CGN Regular
    EESA does have a small kitchen onsite. It used to be open on saturdays, but it has been a long time since I have been there on a weekend. Burgers and sandwiches if I recall correctly. Can’t recall offhand if they had a fryer too.

Is there still room for one more

EESA does have a kitchen but when I put the request in I didn't request a lunch figuring that it would help keep the cost down and simplify things.

Ewwww ...... tell the creep to keep his fackin hand off me .... what's his call sign ? Handjob ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123