Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: EESA- East Elgin CQB Clinic 26-27 Oct 2019

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.693 View Post
    Not much room for a tent but we are spoiled at EESA and the 50m line is covered so we are guaranteed a dry staging area if nothing else.
    Excellent to hear. Keep your ammo and folding chair and cooler of food under cover in the staging area. That’s awesome to hear. Thanks.

Now some of you who are CSSA (Calibre Magazine subscribers) Members, and you have your own issue of Vol 7/issue 4 with me featured in there.... bring that magazine and I can sign it for you. I was given 100 copies by the kind ladies at Full Spectrum Gear in Petawawa and they are all gone to my fan club (especially my Chinese Fan Club.... LOL).

I’ll be honoured to sign your copy! I always keep a Sharpie on me so that when my drunken friends at University Residence parties pass out, I get to draw a “Hitler Moustache” under their noses while they sleep! That’s what I get to do when I’m always the “Designated Driver”... hahahahaha.

Okay, back to packing the TT Truck....

Name:  46A4CB95-1E53-4952-B1B5-144EC7ABAAF5.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  148.2 KB

Cheers, Barney

GunNutz
    Thanks for a great class this weekend. It was fun and I learned a lot.

Someone there mentioned being unable to find LAR 15 10/30sm- they are on sale at Maple Ridge Armoury.

Thank you for an awesome weekend Barney! I learned quite a bit (like how many muscles I dont use, how much I need to take up yoga, the joy of Fisherman's Friend). And my pistol grip technique sucks...
    CCFR Field Officer, CSSA Member

Business Member
    Home safely from a long drive. I lost my voice and have a brutal sore throat. I need throat lozenges like a Fisherman’s Friend ! Hahahahaha

Talk to you guys later tomorrow morning when I unpack my truck.

Goodnight. Hope all got home safely.

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    I have so much to be thankful for......

“If you want to be great, be grateful!”

* I have a great pointman and coach, Steve693.... Thanks for arranging the week and then coaching on the line with me
    * I have super clients who were on point and just jumped enthusiastically into the game
    * Thanks for your opened up attitudes and willingness to learn all the new stuff.
    * Thanks to our sponsor Select Shooting Supplies for supplying our targets
    * Thanks for having my back: Wolverine Supplies!
    * Thanks to Bullseye Sports for selling a tonne of ammo to my clients, we sure had fun with it...
    * Thanks for the experienced people jumping in and helping out along the way
    * Thanks to the EESA executive for making a shooting competition clinic like this happen in Ontario Civilian Gun Club (military ranges are dead easy, but Civilian clubs?) This is a first for around here....well, maybe at Guelph , too.
    * Thanks to my shooters who drove crazy long distances to attend this clinic, they don’t happen too often, but here we are
    * Thanks to our photographer, Ryan who gave up his weekend to keep the cameras rolling. Happy you loved my power supply!! Cyntur Brand on Amazon dot ca. $100 ish give or take
    * More thanks go to Steve....not only did he help with the “Safety” duties, He was able to jump in and help with the coaching since he has attended many / countless clinics of mine in CQB and Precision Rifle. His expertise and experienced was volunteered willingly throughout the entire clinic. It’s like having an assistant instructor on the line.... Warmest gratitude!!

It was an amazing weekend shooting, learning and networking for future clinics and matches down in the Aylmer or SW Ontario area. Thanks for hosting me and allowing me to showcase my skill set teaching this fun set of drills and skills.

Until next season.... Keep moving, keep shooting!

Cheers, Barney

Thanks all for a great weekend.

Big shout out to Steve for taking the time to give me some tips to improve my game...and for helping me sort out my various Tavor issues.

We had an awesome weekend. Thanks Barney. Thanks Steve. Thanks Ryan. Hope to see some photos soon.

It was a great group and the weather even cooperated (mostly anyway)

I am just glad we we able to get this rolling and you guys confirmed that we can do this at a private club without any issues.

Thanks to everyone for coming down and making this happen. Looking forward to get things rolling next year and do it again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234