Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: August Sale! 15% Off

August Sale! 15% Off

I forgot to post this on here. CZ is included in this sale...it is usually excluded.

Name:  AugustSaleSliderB.jpg
Views: 2327
Size:  78.3 KB
    Last edited by Chemist; 08-16-2019 at 06:59 PM.

I rushed to order this morning before 9am lol

BANNED
    I mean no disrespect when posting this but would like a response.
    My last order that I placed with you guys was during your last sale.
    I put a REM 700 trigger in my cart, paid for it, waited two weeks then revived an email from you stating that you couldn’t get the trigger I ordered ( even though it showed “ in stock “ on your website).

So I asked you if you could get another trigger that was of an equivalent quality.

Your response was “ nope sorry we have to cancel your order and refund you”
    And that was the end of it. No customer service whatsoever in my search for a trigger from you.

What’ Up with that?? A company such as yours is unable to purchase a quality trigger for North America’s most common bolt action rifle ?? Or was my money not good enough for you guys?
    A response would be greatly appreciated as you didn’t respond to my emails.
    Thanks

Oh damn, here come da BEEF

Our inventory was off and i wasn’t placing an order with that company for a few weeks. The direction I gave my staff was to refund you and tell you that you could have the same discount when the trigger came back in stock if you still needed it then. My apologies if that didn’t happen. I haven’t seen any emails from you. Did they call or email you to inform you of this...you were supposed to be called. I’ll pull the order as well and see why there was a delay contacting you.

My apologies for the issue,

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    I put a REM 700 trigger in my cart, paid for it, waited two weeks then revived an email from you stating that you couldn’t get the trigger I ordered ( even though it showed “ in stock “ on your website).

So I asked you if you could get another trigger that was of an equivalent quality.

And that was the end of it. No customer service whatsoever in my search for a trigger from you.

What’ Up with that?? A company such as yours is unable to purchase a quality trigger for North America’s most common bolt action rifle ?? Or was my money not good enough for you guys?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Chemist; 08-16-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Any chance you guys are getting any more Walther's or HK's in stock any time soon?

I just looked up the order history. It was 7 days after the purchase that we emailed you that it wasn’t available. Unfortunately we got swamped with that sale and ended up about a week behind in orders. It shouldn’t have been that long, my apologies.

We emailed you 4 times, each time you replied. We explained that our inventory was off and it would be about three weeks until another trigger tech order came in. We also said we would apply the discount when they came in if you still wanted it. In the mean time we refunded your money. We couldn’t call you as you never entered a phone number when placing the order. We asked for one/you to call but you said you had poor reception at your camp.

I do apologize for our inventory being off.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post

Thanks
    Last edited by Chemist; 08-16-2019 at 01:29 PM.

BANNED
    Thanks Ryan,

Can you let me know when you have a Rem 700 trigger in stock.

Thanks again

Hey ryan any idea on when glock pmags will be back in stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer legi0n's Avatar
    another $350 worth of bullets delivered
    why do I still care about gun prices?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast