Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: August Sale! 15% Off

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I guess that what happens when sfrc puts you in your place!! Buuuuuut, since were on the topic..... jake, when I ordered my Fausti over/under about 6-8 weeks ago, you promised me a hat and it never came!! Just busting your balls maybe on the next order!! Great service and quick delivery! Canadiansummers don't even bother next time lol
    Don't know anything about SFRC having never ordered from them and don't know anything about canadiansummers either. My point is that, as the customers, we want and expect good customer service. I have no problem with calling out those companies that fail - it's good for the community to point out failings and good to highlight those companies that go above and beyond. The flip side is zero tolerance for false claims of poor customer service - as we've seen illustrated here. The claim of "poor customer service" made earlier in thread could have, and maybe did, cost SFRC some dollars in lost business while the information they provided seems to show that it was the customer that was being unreasonable.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by aglo View Post
    Don't know anything about SFRC having never ordered from them and don't know anything about canadiansummers either. My point is that, as the customers, we want and expect good customer service. I have no problem with calling out those companies that fail - it's good for the community to point out failings and good to highlight those companies that go above and beyond. The flip side is zero tolerance for false claims of poor customer service - as we've seen illustrated here. The claim of "poor customer service" made earlier in thread could have, and maybe did, cost SFRC some dollars in lost business while the information they provided seems to show that it was the customer that was being unreasonable.
    You couldn't have said it any better! I 100% agree

all my orders have been professionally dealt with. you have excellent staff, you trained them well.

2nd'd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I had some issues with a firearm I bought from them, and they were great to deal with. I could not be happier, and still have that pistol!

Sfrc has excellent service frequent sales and cheap ammo shipping by fedex not canpar.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idex View Post
    I'll wait for a response anyways, not like MRA barrels are on sale anywhere else. I was thinking the banner ad might be typo'd because the site will apply the coupon to MRA products, but not to the other excluded brands like Glock.
    I don't think it's a typo. It may allow you to place the order but I guarantee it will end up canceled on their end.

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    Sfrc has excellent service frequent sales and cheap ammo shipping by fedex not canpar.
    My only issue I have with them in their frequent sales. I almost feel obligated to buy something. Hurts my wallet.

Any sales coming in September?

I'm sure these sales create a backlog for you, but what is the typical fulfillment time for an order?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123