Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: August Sale! 15% Off

The extra 5% on cz is over? Dang, shouldve pulled the trigger on a p10f, that was an awesome deal!

CGN Regular
    Thanks for making my first handgun purchase such a pleasant experience. I enjoyed chatting to several of your employees and gaining from their knowledge! I’m looking forward to the new CZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I just looked up the order history. It was 7 days after the purchase that we emailed you that it wasn’t available. Unfortunately we got swamped with that sale and ended up about a week behind in orders. It shouldn’t have been that long, my apologies.

We emailed you 4 times, each time you replied. We explained that our inventory was off and it would be about three weeks until another trigger tech order came in. We also said we would apply the discount when they came in if you still wanted it. In the mean time we refunded your money. We couldn’t call you as you never entered a phone number when placing the order. We asked for one/you to call but you said you had poor reception at your camp.

I do apologize for our inventory being off.

Ryan
    Wow
    That's absolutely incredible customer service. Order pending.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    Thanks Ryan,

Can you let me know when you have a Rem 700 trigger in stock.

Thanks again
    JMO, but that's a pretty lame response after the accusations you hurled at the retailer (who I have no affiliation with, BTW).

I just added an MRA barrel to my cart and applied the coupon - the site accepted it and gave me 15% off the barrel. Can you confirm whether or not MRA products are/aren't included in the sale before I pull the trigger on this?

Quote Originally Posted by siciliano View Post
    Any chance you guys are getting any more Walther's or HK's in stock any time soon?
    This!!! Ve need sales on ze german veapons too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by idex View Post
    I just added an MRA barrel to my cart and applied the coupon - the site accepted it and gave me 15% off the barrel. Can you confirm whether or not MRA products are/aren't included in the sale before I pull the trigger on this?
    Exclusions are specifically listed in the ad on the website. Otherwise you may wait too long for a response from Ryan here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Why did you have to extend the sale? My bank account hates you.

Quote Originally Posted by idex View Post
    Maple Ridge Armoury is not included. See banner subtext in first post.

Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    Exclusions are specifically listed in the ad on the website. Otherwise you may wait too long for a response from Ryan here.
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Why did you have to extend the sale? My bank account hates you.

Maple Ridge Armoury is not included. See banner subtext in first post.
    I'll wait for a response anyways, not like MRA barrels are on sale anywhere else. I was thinking the banner ad might be typo'd because the site will apply the coupon to MRA products, but not to the other excluded brands like Glock.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by aglo View Post
    JMO, but that's a pretty lame response after the accusations you hurled at the retailer (who I have no affiliation with, BTW).
    My thoughts exactly. I guess that what happens when sfrc puts you in your place!! Buuuuuut, since were on the topic..... jake, when I ordered my Fausti over/under about 6-8 weeks ago, you promised me a hat and it never came!! Just busting your balls maybe on the next order!! Great service and quick delivery! Canadiansummers don't even bother next time lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast